Nerfing spears on nw for tyran week is trolling

It was a pug killer back in the day. It just didn’t kick in until much higher levels.

Edit:

They made their bed. They would be fools to think every idea is going to land well and this one is a dumpster fire.

There’s no conspiracy at work causing this many unrelated reports of distress with this boss. It’s just using mechanics that are prone to failure and it’s very disappointing to fail a key at 100% trash count and one more encounter left in the instance.

I genuinely think Blizzard needs to take the L and fix this fight once and for all. Buff the first boss, buff the last boss somehow, but fix Stitchflesh. At this point it’s becoming a meme of a meme.

What you said makes no sense. The pug killer is that pugs don’t know how to coordinate the hook, which only happens in low keys. At high keys, people know exactly what to do. There is a little diference is how you control the pace of killing abos with spears but it’s not a thing here.
How to deal with the boss is exactly the same as slands NW. It’s just we have a bunch of whiners spoiled by s3-s4 DF.

Tell me you didn’t do this content when it was relevant without telling me…

What was your key level in slands? I did 25 back then.

The hook mechanic is not reliable and the 3rd boss either is a make it or break it for groups. You can do everything right and hook bugs out for no reason. If sucked in SL it sucks now the fight needs to be re done so it uses a less buggy mechanic. And you can’t 3 spear melt anymore so you have to deal with the hook even more

They hotfixed all the unintended interractions of the hooks with non-player objects. The hook has certain width, if your toes are in the hook path, you get hooked. That’s it.

I’ll believe it when I see it work 100%

Your complaint was you got hooked. That was 100% your fault. The bug was with non-player objects, there is no bug with the interraction between the hook and players.

Option B is better avoid nw until it’s fixed I don’t need to do it as I timed a 7 already

NW in SL was pug killer in very high key. NW in TWW happens way earlier than that and the trash probably takes 2x times longer than NW in SL. Somehow Blizzard managed to make NW worse than SL was amusing.

2 Likes

Extra trash being added was not needed at all

You used to cleave the aboms and they naturally died in SL. You can’t do that in TWW because they buffed aboms HP.

I assume you’re talking about S3. You can see my achievements, I’m not hiding anything from anyone. I did swap back to my horde shaman mid-SL when our guild faction changed:

https://raider.io/characters/us/illidan/Deevax?season=season-sl-3-post-925

I’m not sure why you’re desperately trying to refute history, but this dungeon sucked eggs back in the day. In many ways it was easier, but even then it became all about beating Stitchflesh and that sucks for any dungeon. Especially, like I said, when you’ve completed 100% trash and have literally one last encounter left.

Bliz made a perfect push key into a avoid once you don’t need to do it

Lol, stitchest is a dps check after all, you can cheese with lust, spears, orbs. In comparison to xyexa in DoS, Devos in SoA, it’s a joke. Even the 2nd boss in HoA is more complexed to deal with.

and these tears give me life. Tyrannical always make dps just as annoyed as tanks and healers get in fortified LOL

Nothing about those fights was prone to rng fail for reasons that weren’t obvious, or obviously avoidable.

Stitchflesh is a coding failure. Simple as that. They’re trying to do something with the engine that it cannot replicate consistently enough.

It happens a lot, it just doesn’t typically make it to live like this. Another example was Vaz’ruden in Hellfire Ramparts. They made a fight where the dragon sometimes failed to land and frequently borked the encounter.

They’ve done it again and it’s demoralizing every time it goes wrong.

1 Like

So NW was your 2nd highest key after Freebit. And you are still crying that NW was hard, pig killer ?

lol you can post your key I won’t answer

NW and Siege are my lowest dungeon score on my DK for a good reason. I wouldn’t surprised that NW would be lowest completion key and highest rate of disband/deplete by a landslide. NW has a worst dungeon boss design.