Nerf to shamans possibly?

that dude is so good he solos 50s on his level 12 rogue.

we are truly in the presence of greatness, please teach me your ways PVP lord.

Richelle #1 ret paladin enjoyer in the world appears again after weeks of hiatus to spread the gospel

just made a thread similar to this one, i agree that shamans need to be toned down

I missed a good opportunity to say, “BEHOLD!”

Lmao! This is this guy’s whole entire personality.

1 Like

piss off stupid troll. Just stop complaining about anything and everything.

You people are incapable of thinking for yourself. Just a bunch of parrots on these forums. You literally will spam repeat whatever anyone else says about PvP as long as it is the tending topic. Shamans are not top in SoD right now. Stop asking to nerf them.

I wonder what class you main in SoD?

2 Likes

That is just great :+1:

Quality post I’m convinced

You wont like the answer and you already know what it is anyway. No need to ask.

the jokes write themselves

Storm Earth and Fire head my call. Only ever play shammy and pally. This is AH alt.

I don’t complain about what I cant beat. Sham also is not the most OP thing in SoD right now. You people only keep saying that cuz other people are saying that this is proof hat you people dont PvP cuz if you did you would be actually out there encountering what really is tough on the battlegrounds and in WPvP.

So. Go play. This thread has ZERO new info about shamans. All it is, is more copy past stuff from other nerf shaman threads. None of what was said here was anything original.

Yet you can’t count to 10 and compare your characters.

What’s your problem? Posting here as well because you also couldn’t defeat a shaman?

This entire thread in a nutshell. “I can’t beat shamans so please nerf them so that I can”.

-signed, everyone who isn’t playing a shaman

If only as a 16+ years of playing WoW guy, i was ever upset about losing a 1v1 in this game…

Shamans did get buffed insanely in the later half of P2, but Pallies have ascended them now.

1 Like

you didn’t even know they had blessing of freedom, you thought their only option was to trinket snares lmao you really don’t have anything to contribute here

Na. Shams are about 3rd most powerful now. You need to play SoD more. Stop getting all your WoW gaming info from YouTube doomsayers who don’t care if they are accurate, they only care about views and clicks.

Lead devs obviously play horde. This entire SOD experience has been built around them.

Another day of grinding honor… another day of absolutely being disgusted by how much effective HP a shaman has due to damage reduction buttons like shamanistic rage, instant cast heals like riptide, and effectively no way of being stopped from just retreating back into the pack due to decoy totem.

End of my honor grind can’t come soon enough. It’s just not fun to play against.

Alliance gets rets that can barely offheal and horde get the god class that can serve as DPS, heals, and tanks all at the same time for some god forsaken reason.

2 Likes