Nerf the following specs/abilities immediately

http s://ibb.co/FbN1P4R

im definitely playing with newbies, it MUST BE the case!!!11

It’ just not even a question which does more damage single target. But he can have his little man heyday I guess.

I think that there may be another answer.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed that this game is seeing a huge increase in old people who have piss poor reaction time, leading to them calling for nerfs for any class they’re not currently playing because they cannot keep up with younger players with more skill and a higher reaction time.

Fury doesn’t need a nerf, other classes just need buffs, including fury self heals.

1 Like

Bro acts like WoW is an FPS

Arrogant teens are hilarious

This is the difference between arms that you know, and me

http s://ibb.co/0VvH9Xq

One of these things is not like the others o.O

1 Like

Bro acts like reaction time is not a huge factor in outcomes.

Delusional old people are hilarious.

Nah, not really. Wow is a pretty slow game.

3 Likes

Brox, we need you to play a tauren. Imagine how unstippable you’d be as colossus arms tauren warrior? Biggest arms in game.

If you think WoW is fast compared to other games you might be slow

1 Like

Really? Reaction time is key to wipes and clears in PvE. Reaction time is key in tough PvP situations, a poorly timed interrupt can end in your death.

Not…really? Like, kind of, but you usually know when something is coming out and are prepared. Obviously you can’t take 5 seconds to kick a 1.5 second cast but if it’s coming out every 20 seconds from the same mob then outside the first few pulls you shouldn’t be surprised.

What is this reddit

None of this is true

Forum quality has been so (extra) bad since i resubbed

1 Like

Usually, yes. However, most people still stand in things they’re not supposed to and don’t interrupt when they need to.

I’m not the one making comparisons to other games.

This is more of a knowledge/awareness thing than reaction.

1 Like

That is called lack of game knowledge

There isn’t enough RNG in this game anymore to even consider reaction time lol

Yeah, comfy retirement game for senior citizens. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

Wowgrandma owns, dude!

1 Like