Nerf the following specs/abilities immediately

Unholy - We’ve literally had this happen before with Dragonflight, nerf the damage on this monkey spec that runs in and is an unpeelable blender
Pres - Nerf damage and hps too high swear theres a bugged interaction here somewhere
Disc - nerf shields
Aff - Nerf shadowbolt dam, nerf the cringe passive damage that just rando procs for doing a simple rotation)
Frost - Do I even need to say anything? Make this immortal god class. Lets start with removing the rng root procs and alter time.
WW - Nerf that cringe slowfall on the new pvp talent, takes way too long to land after this

Buff other healers up

Season 100% saved and better

34 Likes

I am an MM main and I approve this message.

4 Likes

and do something about freaking AFF Lock insta cast damage holy crap.

6 Likes

Funny, I don’t see fury warr on your list

23 Likes

ye i main war but go ahead and toss fury up there they have some busted dmg. why does bladestorm hurt so much :sob:

4 Likes

Every game vs disc or pres is auto loose as any other healer unless skill levels are way different. Sucks

4 Likes

Because fury is bad into all of the listed specs, and quite honestly falls off at higher rating when you have teammates with their keyboards plugged in

8 Likes

Fury puts dk in a blender

2 Likes

They deserve it.

1 Like

Some things just won’t change no matter what

1 Like

https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/1200641437373571154/1283671920402890884/image.png?ex=66e3d823&is=66e286a3&hm=49d182a096d21a03b4e367c8184170c2be05d243e25f27a089dc1cb880557cb4&=&format=webp&quality=lossless

@ me

11 Likes

put hpriest in the monitor tier so u can witness my greatness

7 Likes

Clueless take, your opinion is nullified if you don’t think fury war isn’t one of the most broken classes right now

5 Likes

Agree with this.

1 Like

Only disagree about this one, DKS are not big deal, mage frost is

1 Like

Do we really need to send help to bm hunter tho

1 Like

Agreed, pretty solid takes.

8 Likes

“Rock is fine, nerf scissors”

~ Paper

3 Likes

Idk, look at remi’s list (the one I posted above). The “nerf now” tier is pretty significantly overtuned, all the specs in “monitor” will be the new S tier, and everything that needs buffs is indicated.

1 Like

the fact that you dont mention fury in your nerf post means your clueless and your opinions are invalid

5 Likes