Nerf Paladins

nerf paladins

4 Likes

So you’re literally admitting your comments were purposefully inflammatory, whereas I said you “sounded like” something after being outright insulted by you like what, 3, 4 times?

1 Like

And you’re STILL trying to fight. You want to be the mature poster here? Then stop trying to gaslight everyone that disagrees with you.

2 Likes

Typical of a forum troll to feel they are being “gaslit”.
Also “everyone” ???
Only person I’ve been having this argument with is you but I guess I shouldn’t be surprised that you have an egocentric viewpoint.

1 Like

Still fighting.

3 Likes

theyre gonna be garbage at 40. just wait for phase 2.

1 Like

Two end of talent tree moves at the same time. lol

1 Like

He thought it was a fight. This was a massacre.

Dude you never stood a chance. To begin with your argument was invalid, your attitude was sour and aggressive from the start, and you literally talk about “want me to be mature?” but you still haven’t shown any level of maturity.

1 Like

Still fighting. How sad.

2 Likes

Thanks for bumping my post btw

1 Like

You’re welcome. Keep screaming, it’s funny.

2 Likes

Y’all getting coal in your stockings Monday morning at this rate.

1 Like

He can’t help himself. He wants to have a discussion, and all he keeps doing is attacking me. I don’t get it. lol.

2 Likes

I mean the biggest complaint I see from paladins is that they are slow and run out of mana both of which they get more options for playing around next phase.

1 Like

Nerf hunters?

:woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

See this guy gets it.

1 Like

except that casters have very low spellpower currently. even warriors are going to be getting vaporized in p2. also no cleanse and rank 2 purge makes for some fun times.

1 Like

Ah but they also get enough talent points for repentance which is another decently long range incapacitate, also they get Divine shield which is another bubble option but they can still attack with it active (albeit at a slower speed).

1 Like

just remember its gonna be ele sham participating in a lot of the melting of shams, gl vs grounding and orc if you do get that close. max eye for an adult eye lol.

1 Like

Firstly, that is only the prot version of the horse whilst talented.
Secondly, sadly it would take too long to go into detail about why it’s such a bad design. (And something I’ve already done countless times in the past).

Let’s just leave it as it’s a bad idea to give the class that has great burst as well as immunities an absurdly bursty mobilty spell.
It makes the class design extremely binary where either you have your long cds and noone has the ability to counter play, or you don’t have your long cds and you are left without tools or options yourself.

2 Likes