Nerf Paladins

News flash no pally takes that rune unless it’s 1v1 against a caster that can fear or they are in premade for WSG. Not to mention fear ward is far better than this rune.

I have. Besides maybe druids/shamans that run the flag no one else needs to. Not when they have three priests making their team immortal with zero mana downsides.

4 Likes

Says the bad who quit paladin because they’re bad at it.

5 Likes

I wonder what’s worse; someone who sees the faults of the class for what they are and plays something different, or the nerd that cries nerf on the forum because they’re terrible at the game and got so mad at some random death that they had to come whine about it.

Oh yeah, and I dueled a Paladin the other day and killed him with 90% of my health left, he barely even touched me. I guess I’m OP too.

3 Likes

Claiming others are just terrible at the game and calling yourself a great player is a great way to invalidate every point you’re trying to make. YOU sound like a whiney teenager. Maybe present some sound logical reasoning to your arguments instead always turning back to “You’re just bad at the game”.

2 Likes

What’s worse is an imbecile who makes assumption despite knowing they are woefully ignorant of something.

Me? Demand nerfs because of some death in the game or another? No. I want ret paladin nerfed, more specifically for reasons I have mentioned ad nauseam on these forums. I mean, I congratulate you, most people know that the class has shortcomings and weaknesses, like most other classes, thus kudos for using whatever little means are available to you for finding them out… But, the reality, no matter what your little opinions are, is that you chocked and quit. You’re a quitter. You failed at the class and ran to something YOU could handle. A class that many consider well balanced and performant and you couldn’t even manage it.

And yet I still play my paladin and thrive at it. And I will continue to crusade to remove as much of the filth that keeps the class down.

1 Like

Yeah, tell that newb. How dare he not drag his face across 30 miles of broken glass to be 70% as effective as he could be on the other classes. What a quitter!

1 Like

Oh yes, paladins are sooo terrible we’ll say something stupid like claim they operate at 70% the efficiency of all other classes.

You and that person really should only take fights you can win. Although, that loser did quit, so it’s more of a “you” thing.

2 Likes

Forums as always are full of 0/10 trolls under belf disguise.

3 Likes

This only further proves why hunters need a nerf…

2 Likes

You need to learn how to politic. When ret is broken good you have to cry and say they are wheelchair class and and hit like a noodle and you have been getting kited all day and then blizzard will buff us even more!! It’s genius.

2 Likes

What exactly are you even asking to be nerfed?

Their damage is a little better than average at best.
Their healing is the worst atm.
They are less tanky than Shaman, Warlock, and Priest going by your use of tankie.
Mobility is the worst.

With the next level cap Warriors, Shaman, and a ton of other specs and classes will shoot ahead of them or further ahead of them.

The reason Ret Paladins can tank is the same reason nearly any class can tank atm, gear. Warriors can do the same thing, I’ve done plenty of dungeons with a warrior tank without any prot talents running around with a 2h sword.

4 Likes

Quit crying about Paladins you god awful nerd.

Whoa, look at this guy making assumptions about me without even knowing me! Maybe I should make a forum post about it…

4 Likes

Every “assumption” I made was based on information you willingly gave.

Try again.

Yeah, you can stop talking now.

4 Likes

:face_vomiting:

God I hope not. They need to take that horse out back and put it down for good.
Biggest blight on the development of Paladins since vanilla alpha.

3 Likes

Looks like insults is all you can throw around since you don’t seem to be able to make any good points.

1 Like

“Boohoo, I only post in this thread because I’m so mad and I have to fight with people”

3 Likes

You should remove the quotes cause that’s literally all you’ve been doing this entire time.

2 Likes

Why? Divine steed in BFA was amazing! You were immune to CC. I could steed in pick up the flag knock rogues out of stealth who tried to CC me. Was great.

2 Likes

Pot, kettle, checkmate.

2 Likes