Nerf Fallen Charger's Respawn time

It’s completely unclear how long he takes to respawn ( like 1 to 12 hours ) but not only that but he despawns if he reaches Korthia, runs faster than a ground mount and his mount isn’t even 100%

Like even the oned dropping mounts at a 100% in WoD were already hard to find now it’s a low droprate as well like seriously nerf his respawn time by HALF AT LEAST, but also specificy what is his respawn timer, and also increase his drop chance by 5% at least

Most player who likes that mount haven’t been playing 9.1 at all because they been trying to get it instead.

5 Likes

This ^^

Been camping the spawn for 9+ hours (and still counting). It’s so absurd how long the respawn timer is as I’ve seen people say up to 14hr spawn timers

Edit: after 11hrs it finally spawned and no one got the mount lol

1 Like

Yeah, extremely long respawn timer for a 7% drop, for a mount that doesn’t even fly…

I’m still gonna camp it, but waiting 8 hours for nothing is always annoying.

I hope you don’t camp in camping groups, seriously.

Sorry if you do but camping within a group is the supidest thing people are doing to farm this mount.

If you really need an explanation as to why, I don’t mind teaching you da way

1 Like

Patch has been out three days, kids.

Time-lost proto drake laughs at your frustration.

5 Likes

Mmmm

Content.

World of Mobcamping

1 Like

I got the mount on my first kill on Wednesday and I was so disappointed to find out it doesn’t even fly.

i agree it should have a 5 minute respawn timer and the drop rate on the mount should be 100%

no, 200%

anything less is timegating and anti-casual

Oh for real??? Well that saves me the trouble… I’m out.

It is a rare people. Not a guaranted mount. You have to be lucky to get it. Like almost every other rare that drops a mount in the game. We are no longer in Wod. So dont beg for 100% drop rates. You know you will have to camp for hours and also be lucky thats it.

They are letting you to farm it over and over again. They should put it 1 kill per day like every other rare in the game. And you still want more drop rate or short the spawn timer?

The mount would become trivial and common that way and no one will use it.

1 Like

Its … just …a … horse .

Meh, that’s just unfun.

It should spawn quickly, but if it does they keep the droprate low and the fact that it runs.

It shouldn’t run, but if it doesn’t the droprate should still stay the same and the spawn timer should not be as high but stay kinda high. I don’t care if it’s high if the rare stays there when it spawns.

It should be a guaranteed mount, but if it does then they should keep the current respawn timer and the fact that it runs.

If they just put all 3 together that makes it unfun. Okay everyone has it by passing 2 seconds there… no. Right now it’s fun because of the hype of seeing a group for it up, but it’s unfun also because all 3 of these points are there. only 2 should be, not 3.

Either nerf the timer or buff drop rate to 100%. For a rare that supposedly respawns from 4-18 hours, it having a supposed low drop rate is aggravating.

If its supposed to be farmable, then make the timer farmable.

maybe they should just mail it to everyone for completing the korthia intro quests

Honestly to anyone CAMPING in camp groups, let me get you out of this stupid hell.

Don’t.

Camping is the stupidest thing people are doing right now. 40 people in the same group camping at his spawnpoints… But why ? He’s not gonna spawn for a stupid load of hours. That’s the thing, if all 40 people were in their respective server phase, there would be like what lets say 10 different phase at worst into which the Fallen Charger could be spotted.

Instead all 40 mans are wasting their time complaining about camping for 14 hours without a single spawn… while I got 15 tries + all my dailies + a kill of every Korthia rares + slept during that time… Like do you realize how stupid that is lmao.

1 Like

holy crap a rare mount is hard to get color me shocked

1 Like

sorry blizzard but as a casual i only get to play 12 hours a day so it’s unfair that I’m forced to spend all of it farming this mount

1 Like

Don’t camp please

A rare actually being rare.

The inhumanity

Ok so wtf is up with the phasing issue?? Apparently if the raid group goes up to 40 people it resets the timer… what bullsht is that?? Im actually considering playing FFIV just because how stupid this whole thing is… 8 months for this?? Is not even hard to get is just dumb how ones time is completely wasted in such ways. Great content…