Nerf Fallen Charger's Respawn time

Ahhh this is why all the groups say 39 max. That is weird for a rare to do that.

I finally saw the charger today, first time killin it and i got a vendor grey item. Felt super meaningful choicey, must be a skill issue, do I not have a phone?

Step 1: Download the “Premade Sort” addon. It sorts new groups to the top, and lets you join by double-clicking the group name.

Step 2: Set a hotkey for Premade Sort to quickly refresh the LFG search.

Step 3: Type “charger up” in the search box.

Step 4: Park yourself at a halfway point between the current assault area and Ve’nari’s Refuge, and refresh at will.

Do not waste your time in “wait” groups! You’ll get far more chances by doing the above, and won’t need a lower respawn time.

1 Like

Step 1 2 sure, step 3 just don’t

What if the group is called Fallen up ? What if the guy did a misspell and wrote Falling charger/falen charger ? What if the guy just wrote fallen charge wm off?

Just write « Fal » that will search all of the groups with that word, sure rarely you might see a group for a completely random thing, but writing an entire name limits your chances at finding a group by a ton. Step 4 is also untrue. Stand between Zooval’s Cauldron and his spawn location, that will give you enough time to go anywhere in the map as 99% of the groups are NOT in the beastwarrens. Also use the Silver Shardhide Whistle to go at 410% movement speed on the ground in the Maw for 20 seconds.

I also normally just report for group name the Waiting group, doing this just make them disappear from every search you’ll do until you log off and back in. Sure it’s not necessarily convenient for that group, but Blizzard don’t want to allow us just to erase a group from the research so until them, reported!

And Voidtalon