Nelf Fans, don't pre-order

Yeah, Tyrande dying in a world quest for horde players is something we should look forward to.

It’s only the Night Elves that had to be destroyed as a race to achieve that so nothing was lost in the eyes of the writers.

We are talking about the story here.

What did they say at Blizzcon? That Tyrande will be in ardenweald and that the night elf souls are in the maw forever. Nothing else. Tyrande in ardenweald could very much mean that she dies to either a random horde soldiers or to the horde PC. Nothing good can ever happen to the Night Elves so what else to expect?

There was even a question in an interview asking if Tyrande will become a villain and if the Night Elves would get out of of their misery and they didn’t answer that with a “yes”, instead they talked around it and avoided that part, as if that doesn’t make it obvious.

3 Likes

And I’m pointing out to you that, even storywise, population never mattered in Warcraft.

Thanks for showing the bias that “only things happening to Night Elves matter”.

Well, if you wanna keep being blatantly distraught, can’t stop you there.

2 Likes

And then what? It’s still a fact that almost all night elves got painfully killed by the horde and sent to the maw to suffer forever and then the whole race got ignored after. Maybe in Shadowlands the horde can get another massive victory against them?

Yea as if any other race comes even close to the misery the night elves are in.

I’m just being realistic. If you think that after all these years of suffering something good will suddenly happen to the night elves you’re just being foolish.

Oh. I can name you a fews. But why bothers? They ain’t Night Elves. So they don’t count.

1- Welcome to the club of “ignored” (lightly would fit here for NElves, but not the point) races. We got marshmallow and sprite. Suit yerself!
2- I refer you to “are getting ignored afterwards” of your previous post. They ain’t.

Not thinking any such thing. Just saying you’re distraught.

2 Likes

I really don’t want to go through this again, what other race had all of their lands destroyed/occupied, all of their people painfully killed and sent to suffer forever in the maw and their leaders made a joke, all of this by the other faction, and then got ignored?
Forsaken, for example, got a MASSIVE victory at the beginning of BfA at the cost of the night elves who lost everything for that. Then they only lost their capital.

Yes they are. They are getting ignored until they need another punching bag which is where Tyrande comes in play in Shadowlands. I just wonder if it will be the goblin miner or the orc peon that does the job.

And why exactly? You know that everything I’m saying is right so…

To quote myself,

I trust I don’t need to explain further.

2 Likes

Yeah… No. Not even by a large margin. Try again. I only see spewing bias.

“i will cherry pick elements that fits what my favourite race.”
See? The other races ain’t NElves, so it doesn’t count. Thanks for proving me right.

Forsakens? Massive Victory? That’s how you see it, even tho it has never, ever, been depicted that way in-game.

Which has been swept under the rug from the get go and wholefully ignored the entire expac. Oh. Beside that one time, where a squad (best squad btw. Better then the Gob Squad) make fun of it. Your plights doesn’t invalidate others races plights as to why they are, more than NElves, blatantly ignored.

I’m not saying Forsakens have it the worse of all. I do think Worgens are among the top contenders as the most ignored. Which doesn’t make it right at all for any races. But thinking yours is the only one is farfetch’d and blatantly ignorant.

2 Likes

What is wrong about it? Night Elves have gotten nothing but misery in WoW, why would that suddenly change with the same writing team?

so you are just not going to give me any examples

Killed all night elves, sent them into the maw, destroyed their lands, destroyed their villages, destroyed their future and defeated their leaders. If that’s not enough of a massive victory for you, then maybe killing Tyrande in Shadowlands will?

You mean like the whole war of thorns and the destruction of the night elves as a people.

That’s entirely wrong. You had content tied to that. Is it the kind of content NElves fans expected? No. But content still, where as Undercity si promptly forgotten and swept away.

Again, that’s your perspective, which the game disagrees with. Never felt like a massive victory, never was shown as a massive victory. You wanna keep thinking it was one? That’s on you. The game entirely disagrees with you, most of the horde posters in here disagree with you.

Well, that goes with you ignoring anything that ain’t NElves related. But my bad, I thought that, at this point, the troll meme dungeons was common knowledge. But hey! They ain’t playable trolls! Since, y’know, troll fans only care about Darkspears. Or Gilneas being in some lame kind of limbo since Cata. Or their heritage quest being a spit in their face. Heck! They just remembered about Gnomeragan for the heritage armour! But nothing about it really. Just a related Thermaplugg goonie somewhere in Hall of Stone/Lightning. Or Tauren. Yeah. Just Tauren. Self-explanatory. I won’t dwelve on Forsakens, since it could be answered with bias.

1 Like

Yes, we had content that was turned into another horde victory, great.

How exactly was it not a massive victory for the forsaken though? I don’t understand…

So because other races have had it bad here and there means that the night elves can always have it bad, and 10 times worse than that even and it makes it okay ?

How have you been able to come close to that conclusion with have said? Is there soemthing wrong in your head? Me saying Trolls fans being ignored since the dawn of WoW and have a meme turn true about them is me validating NElves having it bad? Get yerself check.

It’s in the quote. My point still stand. Content nonetheless.

First, it’s an Horde victory, repeated left and right in this very forum and now it’s a Forsakens? We are shamed throughout the expansion about that event. The framing of it, all the extended stuffs all around it was never intended to make it feel like a massive victory, but an horrendous event. Are you so deep in your victimhood that you can’t see this? It’s utterly a shame then.

2 Likes

You’re trying to invalidate my points by saying “oh but other races have had some bad things too”.

Content that destroys your race further to give the horde more victories doesn’t count.

Yes, and the forsaken are part of the horde and the ones that were most complicit in the event. Also, the ones who stayed in Darkshore and ran death camps to kill the remaining night elves were basically forsaken only.

If you chose the loyalist option you still get the feeling that everything you did was right and the ones who think otherwise are traitors.

“Hey you should feel lucky to get stabbed in the gut over and over and over. Some of us only get stabbed in the gut once! You have it better than you realize!!”

5 Likes

Typical Nelfist. Willfully ignore the context. Here, let me show you :

Original point of that specific element. Now further down the line :

Might be hard to understand from what seems to be yer generic lack of brain, but the scuffle was “Night Elves are getting ignored afterward”. I proved it to be wrong, that they had indeed content tied to that event. Is it good content? Seems I said “No”. Shocking, innit! It being bad content doesn’t disprove that there was content.

1 Like

The loyalist was an after thought added as a gimmick. Nothing more nothing less.

“I’mma go full retard and bring up things that never made it live”. Never go full retard.

I’m invalidating your take that only Night Elves are getting $hit on. Stop being blindfully moronic and look around.

Thanks for at least admitting you’re just a dishonest pile of goo, not worth a single breath anymore.

1 Like

Pointing out we don’t get ignored doesn’t magically make it all amazing. I’d rather be ignored than the go to punching bag that gets used for throwing knife practice for 10 years straight.

2 Likes

Care to point where I’ve said it makes it amazing? Again, 'twas to disapprove the “getting ignored”. Solely that. Stop trying to make it sounds like it was more than that.

1 Like

Yes, so that horde players don’t get the feeling that they were wrong with what they were doing.

It didn’t make it to live? Still doesn’t change the fact that the 8.1 was almost only forsaken and the forsaken were those that killed the civilians in the war of thorns.

And what does that change about the fact that the night elves lose over and over again and never get anything positive? They have had it by far the worst and they’re now getting ignored and set up for more devastating defeats.

So you’re saying that the night elves have it good because they get content where they lose to show how amazing the horde is.

Horde didn’t get a feel or power. In-game they won by sneaking around and attacking people from behind them, not facing them head on, except for Sylvanas, who ended up kneeling in the dirt before Malfurion. And in A Good War the Horde lost more soldiers than the Night Elves lost fighters when the Horde had an eight to one advantage against Ashenvale’s civilians and the Horde almost lost if they hadn’t found someone who knew a smuggling route through Felwood.

4 Likes

I’d most definitely say that it is indeed a feel of power when you completely obliterate the enemy in their own territory and send all of them into hell where they can suffer forever.