Negative Traders Tender

Just logged in today and i see that my Traders Tender is in the negative by 450. Why? Need a fix please.

Well 350 now because i clicked the chest and it wiped out 100.

There are no GMs nor Devs on this forum. The first thing you can try is to do a full UI reset. And if that doesn’t do the trick? You need to post over in the Bug Report forum instead of here, so the proper staff can see there is an issue.

5 Likes

No game masters in customer support? Kinda defeats the point of the section if you ask me. Also not a UI thing I already checked that. Also going and looking at the bug report section, it appears that area gets no attention from blues.

It might, if the purpose was to treat this forum as a ticket system, which it is not. The Welcome post outlines the purpose of this forum, if you were interested.

As for the issue, I’ve seen another such report and from what I understand it is possible due to an issue where the system thinks you have more tenders than you do, allowing a purchase. When the system catches up it puts you into the negative.

Either way, it would be a good idea to get QA’s eyes on it, so I’d recommend posting in the Bug Report forum.

11 Likes

To be clear, the Bug Report forum is a place for bugs to be reported. It is not a contact point for QA to discuss possible bugs. They use it to collect bug reports.

Blues don’t generally post there because they are busy collecting reports and working on getting those bugs fixed.

9 Likes

You’d be surprised how many problems are due to something so simple.

But upon a bit of digging, this appears to be a known issue. The article was last revised within the past day.

And this is why this forum exists as a player assisting other player’s forum. Our SFAs offer their advice and insight as well as other matters, but sometimes us as players may have seen the issue or hotfix or can take the time to look for answers that posters may not be aware of.

4 Likes

Maybe this is what happened, I thought there was some kind of Christmas tender bonus given out when i got more than expected upon login.

Looking at the tracker i do see you guys discuss or at least acknowledge bugs occasionally.

Actually not surprised its usually one of the first things i check after having played for so long. I did find that support article after i posted on the forums.

No extra that I’m aware of except with the pre-purchase of the War Within expansion.

It happens, and I don’t think any of us would be disappointed if it happened more often, but usually they are too busy focusing on getting bug fixes out so it is a rarity.

6 Likes

Okay well thanks anyway Vrakthris, Have yourself a coke and a smile and go timeout someone. You can even do it to me if it makes your day better.

2 Likes