A couple of issues I noticed

First issue… my negative tender balance. I noticed this after I upgraded from the heroic expansion purchase to the epic one for War Within. I think if it was a mistake that the tender was rewarded, then maybe Blizz should own up to that rather than take away the tender again. I’m not sure if that’s the issue, but that’s what I suspect. I was awarded the tender initially and then when I went back to purchase more items from the Trading Post after doing the things in the Traveller’s log, I suddenly had a huge negative balance … which kind of makes things really suck for January because now I won’t have enough tender for anything.

Also, why do I keep losing my Renowned Explorer title all of a sudden … I got it through RAF way back (as in almost 2 years ago), and only recently I’ve been getting a message, particularly when I mount up, that I have lost my title. I thought at first it was just in the Emerald Dream, but I’ve now noticed it in Orgrimmar, Valdrakken, and other areas in the world.

And Finally, not an issue for me, but when my mom went to log on to WoW via Battle.net, the home page wasn’t loading at all. I’m not really sure if that is a game issue or an issue with her computer. She asked me what was wrong but I honestly have no idea since it’s loaded fine for me on my computer.

It could be related to this post:

Basically, you had too much tender and the system still allowed you to buy something but catches up and puts you into the negative tender instead of removing what you bought.

You could also try a cache reset if you didn’t buy anything to see if it shows you the correct amount.

If you have issues with this its best to move this to the Bug Report forum so it can get eventually fixed. You can do this by mousing over the pencil in your opening post.

The same for the Renowned Explorer, sometimes randomly going on its own after zoning into a new area. Bug report!

Is this the BNET shop home page so prior entering WoW, or the ingame home page after logging in, the welcome screen with news and things? Sometimes mines is slow to load too after logging in with my toon so hm…

5 Likes