Need to fix RSS boosting/teaming (added evidence and how it works)

Since healers have instant queue pops, there are boosting/teaming players intentionally decline queue pops when their queues don’t pop together.

However, unlike 2’s and 3’s, we can’t simply let people lose ratings for not joining since some queues can be very long (e.g., 30 minutes) and people may miss a pop for toilet. My suggested fixes are:

1. Penalize players who decline a queue that pops within 10 minutes or so, and don’t penalize if they miss a long waiting queue
  2. OR, add a button allowing people to pause their queue (in case they need to do something else), and penalize any queue decline just like 2’s and 3’s

Edit below

Some people don’t believe RSS boosting exists, it is actually very common in Asia region:

https://imgur.com/a/0Xmm6OI

This screenshot was grabbed from one of the many complaining threads on the NGA
forum.

Here is how it works on China servers before shut down:

1. A small group of highly skilled players leveled a few high rating healer characters, preferably protection pal since it is even easier to queue together;
  2. Player X paid for boosting, and the healers queue together. If they don’t pop together, they decline (normal players would face a situation as in the above screenshot);
  3. Once Player X and boosters join the same lobby, the two healers would only let Player X win, and in the end, the two healers would win 3 rounds each, and Player X wins 6 rounds;
  4. Since both healers win 3 rounds, they stay in this rating bracket and Player X goes to the next bracket and will be further boosted by another pair of healers.

Before the China server shut down, solo shuffle was monopolized by a small group of boosters, and no one can pass 2400 rating unless you pay. If you ever join a lobby beyond 2300, you are guaranteed to win exactly 2 rounds.

After server shut down, Chinese players are now playing on US severs for PVP. On the Chinese streaming platforms, some players (with rating 2700+) queue together everyday with voice chat.

18 Likes

I love these Solo Shuffle booster conspiracy threads, it’s like the shining light in the sea of nerf/buff threads.

8 Likes

Its REAL, players have mastered the Queue system, and the RMT Boosting has gone wild.

8 Likes

How is it a conspiracy? There is a Multi Million dollar market catering to many video games for digital stuff… If the money is there you know someone is cashing in.

Your post are like the Lame Stream Media, yeahhh sending Trillions to East Europe and being warhawks for the military industrial complex is a good thing, yet not one penny for Infrastructure. How many cities have toxic drinking water still?

YES, Can I get Flint Michigan for 500 please.

12 Likes

Because you have no proof.

1 Like

LOOK, all of you accounts saying Boosting does not exist, the majority of players know it does, so whatever.

Why dont you change your angle, like its ok, most dont get caught and the ones who do, its rare they lose their Glad mount. Its just a few month suspension no big deal.

Maybe the websites should offer insurance? Like if you get Perma Banned they will give you a NEW account w all kinds of goodies or a refund or something? And its all a lie, like how the insurance companies did all the east coast people after that one hurricane…

If the RMT companies are gonna play dirty they should go all out…

In the mean time, players will still keep shedding light on the R1 Glad RMT sellers ruining RSS for players.

See my edit.

The whole thing is a racket… You gotta pay to be in the “GLAD” club. They been running a racket in America for over a decade. Every season they sell thousands of Glad mounts for around 1,000usd depending on the season. Shadowlands the Glad mount population was HUGE, you saw them everywhere lol. Why does Blizz ignore this?

““you wanna get into that boys soul, you gotta pay tha Troll Toll, you gotta pay tha Troll Toll to get in.””

Question?

All these threads about RMT Boosting how come we dont see any green or blue post on it? How come this subject is always answered with silence? Is it a taboo topic?

I start to believe the corruption might do far deeper then the Milti Million dollar Industry of websites, selling in game products supporting human extortion in computer sweat shops. Youtube it, they are real!

Google “Solo Shuffle boosting”, visit website and ask in a chat how they do it
You’d be surprised

5 Likes

Yeah i’ll pass on that lol, ty though.

I did, you are 100% correct. Going to the websites is not illegal.

Maybe Blizzard pays n treats its Devs crappy is the reason they turn a blind eye to RMT ratings boosting?

RSS solo shuffle is soo much fun and popular. Far Superior to LFG arena… In LFG its your pickup group vs Elite pay to win Glads who play wow as a full time job. Gatekeeping mafia, you want into the club, its 800+ bucks on X website. The RMT boosters are going to ruin RSS for many players, and Blizzard lets it happen.

RSS is awesome, I want it to succeed!

So I did this and all the sites say Piloting. Nothing about queuing or anything.

Piloting should be fairly easy to detect by Blizzard and banned. I wonder how much they are watching it though.

Edit: Replied to wrong thread. It was supposed to be to the thread of the person sayign to Google it.

1 Like

The BOOSTING RMT community want to turn attention to Piloting, the hush hush topic they dont want you speaking about is how they manipulate the Queue system of Solo Shuffle, to be matched as a team in voice, winning and taking a dive.

As for Piloting accounts, even the websites say its hard to catch, and if you are, you will most likely keep your gladiator mount.

Yeah, everything else is probably inefficient for most cases.

1 Like

Keep spreading the good word OP!!!

You have no idea how much support you have, everyone knows about how rampant it is, they just dont speak out or bother with forums. As you can see there is a ton of accounts that try to silence you.

Companies that cater to video games selling RMT is a milti million dollar industry, they run gold sweat shops in poor countries. THEY are the cancer that is destroying wow by rigging the system and making players think they are not getting a fair deal in wow.

From last night. The rogue is currently 37-2, and 2241 rating. Miraculously, once he hit 2200 - him, and the others queueing that just happened to get into his games completely stopped playing.

What a crazy coincidence. I bet they just all decided to take a break.

6 Likes

A player demanding proof of another fellow player is absurd. Only makes sense if it’s a troll or a booster/boosted himself thinking about avoiding repercussions. I’m here again to say you are very obvious, Adroi/Kenny. Try saying different things when flooding threads, that might make it less obvious.

1 Like

Not when the fellow player is claiming absurd things with no proof.

2 Likes