Beating the RMT Boosters in Solo Shuffle!

RESPECT to you Gladiator RMT Boosters, by all means sell those Gladiator mounts night an day, make dat money! Look, we all see the funny things going on in Solo Shuffle, deny it, dont deny it, it is what it is. There is some RMT boosting going on.

My goal is to come up w Strats to go around them, is there a way to dodge their Games? So far over a thousand games, I will say DO NOT play after midnight US time if you are going for ratings, its “Gladiator RMT hour”. With the least amount of people playing thats when they complete their buyers orders. 12PM - 6AM is when its the worst. Increase your odds of skipping those games.

If you are gonna go 3-3 anyway because there is a booster on the team, should you make sure to die on the rounds the booster is on your team, just a way to give the boosters the middle finger? Before the first match starts check their pvp history. You will often see 2 players from Tich, Oceanic, Ragnaros, Moonguard, Bleeding Hollow, and they will have a HIGH exp history. One will have a low history, your challenge will be to figure out who is being boosted, they will do everything to make sure that player wins.

Que Dodging. SO when Que pops, if they do not get in the same match they leave Queue, so would that be a good group? Or does that mean they are doing their shenanigans?

Any good ideas on how to Beat the RMT Boosters? We should all share info, our experiences. And dont mind the trolls, they do what they do.

4 Likes

You do realize this is because Solo Shuffle allows people even without insanely high XP to play at a higher MMR than their used to right? The ladder is very inflated.

Boosting doesn’t exist in Shuffle, how tf would you ever coordinate that with the dead queue times and inconsistent matchmaking?

1 Like

That’s just people playing alts. :dracthyr_comfy_sip:

3 Likes

I thought this was absolute insanity, and the pinnacle of tinfoil hattery until tonight. Queue got dodged 4 times in a row, and then suddenly instant accepted.

Every round 2 of the players would flat out not participate. It was 100% clear that the Outlaw Rogue in the game was being given wins. All 3 of them were on Tichondrius.

If in any combination of composition they were against him - they would not attack/heal. If they were with him, they would play exceptionally well, even considering it was a 1v3/2v3 situation at best. The single round it was an actual 3v3, they annihilated us. The other rounds? 0dmg, 0healing.

He went 6-0, match had under 2mil damage done per player at 1800 MMR. At 1691 he gained 279 rating. He ended at 1970 CR. I assume they immediately left, and re-queued to get him another 200+ rating win pushing him over 2.2k.

The Rogue was 33-0 in RSS.

15 Likes

Bugged armory stats. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

That was in game inspection stats, not armory. I literally went to go see his stats in-game.

I’ve given enough information that if you were to use a particular FRench hosted website, based on server and spec… you can find him.

3 Likes

I’m not seeing a single Rogue between 1400 and 2100 who hasn’t lost a single game. :dracthyr_love_animated:

2 Likes

you family and friends have failed you for not checking in on you and getting you the help needed

2 Likes

Tich in the past was always famous, in a Normal BG when someone start having a rage meltdown on his keyboard, or screaming profanity at everyone in RBGs, many times they are Tich players lol.

And Tich server has always been famous for the Fanboys with elite gamers that carry them. Just like Illidan is where you go for a raid carry. Difference is Illidan prefers legal gold.

Look we understand that RMT boosting is real, thats not the focus.

I wanted to see if other players have ideas, tips to increase the odds of getting around them? One shot cheese builds, things they would not expect, catching them off guard. Or just avoiding their Queue times…

1 Like

Press X to doubt.

Illidan chat is filled with RMT website ads, boosters and discord sellers. It’s about the same if not worse than Tich which is pretty bad.

Who hurt you bro?

The strat to win is to play better and stop blaming your performance on “RMT” rather than yourself.

If you spent 1/10th of the time trying to improve that you spend on your conspiracy theory RMT nonsense, you’d probably be winning way more games.

You can have Gladiator TODAY, on sale for 899.99, use the code of your favorite R1 player NOW to get 10% off.

I just want the RMT R1 Gladiators to stay in their OWN world 3v3s, their cheating harms the player base, and is ruining RSS. They get to sell thousands of Glad mounts, you would think the greedy little _______ would be happy. They should play RSS as SOLO, not be in a team in voice, not be Piloting a players account for RMT.

1 Like

640W - 634L 1419cr

“RMT” is not holding you back. You’re holding yourself back man.

I’d bet you haven’t seen a single “RMT” in any of your games.

What’s really happening is a multi glad is on his alt and clapping you.

I am a casual player, I dont care about ratings, if you read my threads you will see. The shame n blame game does not work on me, soo old.

Quite proud of myself the other day, 2 Glad RMT Boosters, boosting a fresh lvl 70, he did not win his games teehe! And did not win the games on my team either.

2 Likes

Casual with 640W - 634L as one spec. I’ve seen maybe 5 people with that many games.

You literally don’t understand how the game works. Why do you make these stories up?

Please explain this conspiracy theory of how two “Glad RMT Boosters” were able to carry someone in solo shuffle? You haven’t played a single 3s so that can’t where it happened.

It sounds like you bought a boost in SL to get carried. Now you think everyone is getting booted because you can’t beat them.

1 Like

With an RMT boosting team you are probably going to get 3 of 3 wins, 0 rating. Its chipping off one of their wins for a 4-2 is how you can climb.

OK, you disagree, fine. So whats wrong with players talking about it, talking about stuff. Why do you DEFENDERS of the RMT realm pop up? Go off and be happy in your 3v3 world selling Gladiator mounts for 800 a pop.

I was big into RBGs, because its close to raiding. In the past I did ma 2v2s for pvp Item level, then onto RBGs for the rest of the season. But RSS is a ton of fun… Its great experience and training.

Thats all I have done is RSS because its fun! Part of why you play a video game, I wanna see RSS succeed and get more rewards. And if I wanted to ever get into 3v3s, RSS is a great place to train.

WoW pvp is like a GYM, its turned into an adult daycare because Adolescence keeps getting bumped older. Its full of toxic people who stare at themselves in the mirror, and they make fun of out of shape people. Truth is if you are out of shape the GYM is a good place to be… One of those think before you speak kinda deals.

Just finished a match, 3 of 3, on certain rounds the warrior rushes in, straight to the other team behind their pillar before we even get to our pillar, no defensives dead. Pally one shots people, but on certain rounds does similar. SUS! Even my team was like what thaaa is going on, I said nothing just read chat.

Match ends, I que up, insta POP 10 seconds later. OH HEEEELS no I am not taking that, insta Que pop at 2am server, totally SUS lol.

I am not wasting time arguing with the trolls and RMT defenders.

FACTS: Blizzard lost the Chinese Market, might be smart to keep player sub numbers up! Notice how everyone complained about classes being too op, and Blizz nerfed them? RSS is the most popular form of rated PvP, players want it to stay fun, and even add more rewards. If players keep speaking up about the things they see in RSS, Blizz will do something.

Who knows if Blizzard reads our stuff, but I have seen it in the past with Botting, they let it go for a long time and build a massive list, then drop the mega Ban Hammer! It made top news in all kinds of gaming platforms its was soo big lol.

1 Like