Need 9.1 Guild

Looking for 9.1 Guild that does AotC and possibly mythic. I main outlaw rogue and currently am on Proudmoore. Also achieved KSM this tier. Thanks

Hey Bentolas,

Spiteful Misfits (Horde - Area 52) is recruiting people such as yourself interested in joining a new community of close knit members. I’m not sure if you’d be willing to server / faction change but if you are here is a bit more about us.

Formed by a semi-casual group of AOTC & KSM players who are looking for more people that are interested in clearing heroic raids, getting their keystone master achievement every season, or just hanging out.

Raid group is currently seeking DPS players. We raid current content still and will continue our main progression nights of Wednesday and Thursday evenings 9-11pm est.

If interested please pm Rhawin, Syroxia, or Landø(alt 0248) in game/message Bluejay#1886, Land#1483, Akraz#1918.

If this interests you please reach out to any one of us for more information.

Hi there Bentolas!

If you are considering Horde guilds, check out <Murloc Madness>! Feel free to reach out with any questions and best of luck in your search!

<Murloc Madness>
About Us: <Murloc Madness> is a casual heroic weekend raiding guild located on Area 52 that aims for AOTC every tier while maintaining a relaxed, fun and positive atmosphere. We have been successful in achieving our goals since Legion. When we’re not raiding, our members are hanging out in Discord playing various games together or just chatting.
Raid Schedule: Friday & Saturday 10pm-1am EST
Progression: 10/10H CN | All BfA & Legion AOTC
More Info: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Murloc+Madness

Contact
Officer: Aszuna (Discord: Aszuna#8963)
Spread the Madness!

Hey Bentolas!

I’d love to chat with you, add me on discord, Letholas#9581

Our community does not mythic raid, but we do heroic raiding and some keys. If you’re looking for a casual group and don’t want to server transfer, please check us out.

are you guys on proudmoore?

If you are asking me, we are not a Proudmoore guild, we are a raiding community loosely based out of a guild on Mannoroth (and the additional six merged servers). We have people from multiple guilds/servers that run with us.

I fully understand if you’re looking specifically for a guild, but if you are interested, the community feature works well so long as the content is no higher than mythic. Click the link on the earlier post if you want additional information about us and who we are looking for.

Best of luck with finding a team that meets your needs!

Alpha is an alliance guild looking for more for 9.1.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Hi Bentolas, maybe we’d be a good fit?

Hit me up if interested.