Nazjatar Event "RUIN"ed

A mistake huh? If that’s the angle then go for it. You basically just contradicted yourself afterwards by saying no apologies.

Just me and a few of my homies are better than ruin and cryptids. And the last few weeks have been fun for us doing it. Kos is such a nice thing. Sometimes I wonder if certain members of both even know they are a target? Guess they will know when they keep getting killed just for the guild titles

4 Likes

Obviously they are not interested in talking to you . Why are you out here trying to bait them ? Nothing else to do during quarantine ? :joy:

4 Likes

Mental illness seems to get worse during times like this. My condolences to whomever has to be around him for more than 30 minutes a time.

oh guys…simpletons always have to go for the personal attacks when they know they have lost a battle. keep it up gents. its been fun running a train on yall. keep lining them up :wink:

3 Likes

i cant remember are u the guy that always talked about how u had nothing better to do at your work than reply to me or was that another hater on here? if so hows work been? lmao

1 Like

You might have been running a train on people leveling, but as has been repeatedly shown, you won’t fight people that are geared.

You must be confusing me for someone else

Ahh ok yeah I don’t remember who is who on these forums. U all start to blend together after awhile with your back peddling gibberish

2 Likes

I fight whoever I see from ruin whenever I see the guild tag. Sorry it’s wpvp and I don’t stop to check the armory before I swoop down for my kill. But I mean keep complaining about being killed in wpvp. It’s everything goes out here homie. Takes those salty tears and season some dinner like I’ve said before

I have to say leveling is far worse now than it was at the begining or middle of bfa. There are droves of horde levelers and a lot of 120s in the leveling zones. Shout out to cryptids, ruin and darkshire swat for making leveling possible in borean tundra and hellfire.

2 Likes

With your posting style, it’s ironic that you call what other people post gibberish.

Again it’s apparent that u lost any credibility to the discussion on the in game activities when u start making personal attacks. I understand u are frustrated because me and my posse keep killing your members every time we see u. But come on man. Come at me with some substance. Besides my grammar or the typical ruin doesn’t know who I am and could care less blah blah blah.

1 Like

Isnt there some irony in a zerg guild being complained about by the zerg faction?

1 Like

Killing a lot of dudes with your 420 blue weapon these days? Or just getting carried by your amigos and talking smack here?

1 Like

You came into being on the forums with personal attacks. You get what you give. You clearly can’t handle being called out for being a duel dodging tryhard with an undeserved god complex.

Just respecced last night to this and yes I have been killing tons with it. Been arms this whole time. But it’s been fun killing u guys in this spec. I’m looking forward to getting a better weapon also. I appreciate the acknowledgment though. :smiley:

Oh wait are u the cheerleader? How many name changes u do dude? I don’t care about this duel thing anymore. I’ve given u multiple attempts to do it and u never respond to me. So move along. It wpvp not a duel. And if ima try hard maybe u should take some notes because u have a lot catching up to do. U guys suck lol

And I don’t believe I came into the forums with personal attacks idiot. Everything I said was in game related to pvp. Then u guys started the personal stuff and I put u in your place :man_shrugging:

I did actually challenge you and you dodged, multiple times and did the same with another guildie of mine. Can’t have you lose what little remains of your fragile ego now can we?

1 Like