Nazjatar Event "RUIN"ed

It’s both sides homie. No one is forcing lag. Blizzards rng on rng causes it.

3 Likes

Wait one minute bud. You belong to a guild that is KNOWN for stacking heals in 40 man raids x 2-3 raids, zerging AND camping corpses. Who peed in your Cheerios this morning?

2 Likes

Heaven forbid alliance group together. Until you level an alliance toon with wm on and do some 120 content, you have no idea the imbalance to numbers.

Cheers

Oh boy! You replied to the wrong person to make the statement, “Until you level an alliance toon with wm on and do some 120 content, you have no idea the imbalance to numbers.” BTW, I leveled five 110 toons to level 120 with WM as ALLIANCE on Sargeras with one as a healer.

This is end expansion pack content. If you don’t like the numbers.
Turn WM off. Easy as pie. If you were sent to the forums to stir up interest. Come back when you have something more productive or useful than spreading your vile filth.

4 Likes

I couldn’t care less about WM numbers. Im fine with being the underdog. I also didn’t come here to complain. I just stated it’s natural the few alliance with WM on would congregate to a unified wpvp guild. Not sure what riled your panties up this morning.

1 Like

Or.

Get more alliance. Crazy concept I know

1 Like

I don’t like them either honestly. The zone-wide lag of a 100+ people zerging the Horde base isn’t worth the win IMO.

2 Likes

blizzard really screwed up with an event that could have been cool. raids shouldn’t be able to cap or really participate in this mode. the other pthing is they need to get better at balancing factions on a shard…the times i’ve had fun during this event were when the sides were mostly even and it was a back and forth event until one faction won…whichever one it was at least the event was fun. wining an event by overwhelming the server isnt a show of any skill or strategy…it’s just dumb honestly. the event should run similar to a BG where you need to take and hold capture points. that takes skill and strategy when done correctly with mostly even sides. takes zero ability to have 80 people shard-in last minute and just zerg the event. it’s a failure on blizzards part that this event has come to that many times. it’s too bad though, because the event is fun (win or lose) when it’s done correctly

5 Likes

Considering their Horde are on ED, they have a perfectly good idea, since it’s a RP realm.

You’re in a guild with a long history of literally being toxic as all hell, but sure let’s bash Cryptids League lol.

1 Like

To be factual, I was in CL too where I leveled 5 ally toons with WM on but since your in the toxic mood, you’ve had more than your share of :fire:propaganda for RG on the forums. Thank you for sharing.

Speaking of toxic, I just saw you camping people porting into SW with your multiboxer and friends.

5 Likes

Because if they weren’t hypocrites, there wouldn’t be any point in them posting to the forums.

1 Like

/10 characters.

I like how you can’t even defend what you’re saying. You idiots whined about Malseph with Ruin for months, you had Whatupdays who has more freaking toons than Malseph, and you had a “coalition” of guilds who claimed they were better than both Cryptids and Ruin and all you had to show for it was infighting and loss after loss.

That’s why you all went to the forums and social media to PvP. You have the gall to talk about toxic but have you seen the Twitter posts people you associate yourselves with post? Constant in game harassment as well? No, you apparently are oblivious to obvious projection on your part.

1 Like

Eloi, Eloi, Lama Sabachthani

kek and the required ten characters.

You keep making my point for me.

2 Likes

People still go to Naz?

Other than to collect Zin’anthid and even that is not possible now due to mass Druid bots flying around 24/7 , why would you even go there . Certainly you don’t need to do BFN to fill the CQ bar .

2 Likes

You’re assumption can’t versus my choice to engage in banter with you is a choice. So, thank you for the opportunity, but don’t see it as a victory or projection. For my choice in joining the wpvp two nights ago, was a mistake on my part. No apologies though.