Nazjatar Event "RUIN"ed

Well instead of saying how horrible the event was i will just say this let alliance have it i mean they are terrible in Bgs and at other world pvp stuff let them have there little victories in nazjatar i guess all the days of the alliance dueling each other in gold-shire isn’t working out to well when they come face to face with a strong faction like the horde.

6 Likes

Salt detected

7 Likes

BfN is serious business.

Just stating the facts that the event is always "RUIN"ed but hey i luv alliance play it too s ally needs all the carry’s then can get . no haters please

1 Like

How many threads have you made again? whining about the same thing? Three threads now?

4 Likes

Ruin wins by lagging out the servers, but it works both ways, OP. That much lag means they’re trying to brute force their way to a win because their timing is completely thrown off. Brute force attempts can be thrown off with smart use of CC and clever positioning - that many nameplates flying around means one Hordie gets lost in the mix when there’s a big melee going on.

You already know you’re not fighting one-on-one: it’s not a fair fight, not if you play by the one-on-one rules. You need to plan around taking on a LOT of them, a bunch of players that can’t properly use their rotations, can’t always be where they want to be because of lag, and most of those players don’t know how to properly PVP in the first place: if Ruin sends in 160, odds are maybe 20 of them are better at PVP than you, and guess what, they just chained themself to an ungodly amount of latency. Use your frickin’ head. You don’t throw a bunch of DPS at that and call it a day, you need a plan.

After all, their success rate isn’t 100%. You may lose most of those battles, but you’re going to treasure the ones where you manage to eke a win. I know I do.

6 Likes

And pray tell what smart use of CC are you going to use when you’re being camped in your base? Also, most of the positions don’t have any places you can knock people off ledges and things, in fact none of them do. You’ll be dead before you get most of your CC off.

Oh boy, one of these people.

The only ones we lose are the ones where we go in at the last second to turn a horde 5 cap into an alliance victory, and even those have been mostly wins lately.

1 Like

Oh, and one more thing: if you can’t beat 'em (and most of the time, you can’t) or you just don’t feel like putting up with their crap, shard out.

Just go around them.

Four to five raid groups on a single shard is four to five raid groups that aren’t somewhere else: it’s the equivalent of everyone piling on the Blacksmith and leaving four other bases wide open.

When I see a Ruin group forming (the lag is basically the fart in the wind that gives it away), my backup plan is to contact any of my friends on shards they’re not going to be, and guess what, nobody is going to be there because they’re all throwing in with Ruin.

Look, there’s one way to win: pick up your ball and go somewhere else.

2 Likes

Does their forum spokesman post on a different toon every month? Pretty weird.

3 Likes

Probably. I think they’re a bunch of losers myself, but hey, you can’t argue with brute force and latency spikes.

4 Likes

Nah it’s the same guy, they all type the same. He was on a Kul’tiran Druid, then he swapped to a troll DK now he’s on a Mechagnome DK.

1 Like

I mean you’re the one giving advice about CC when you aren’t going to be throwing any CC when you’re dead, and there are no ledges on the capture points to use said CC.

1 Like

Yeah, after watching the latency skyrocket whenever you’re around, I found it’s just easier to avoid you guys. I can get my Naz victories elsewhere.

1 Like

Ally tends to force lag with their 25% advantage. I couldn’t react cuz I was lagged and when server catches up Im dead. Its not being fair. Need to reduce the limit to reduce lag.

horde tears LOL

1 Like

translation “I win when we have the numbers I run from ruin because im too stupid or lazy to put together my own premade”

1 Like

Yes when organized horde groups beat up ally pugs. We’re well aware you’re hypocrites.

I have rarely lost BFN

If you were going in Solo without simply opening the LFG tool you have no one to blame but yourself.

I use LFG all the time for battle for naz. Like I said my groups hardly lose.

BFN=premade or lose. Period. On horde it’s really easy you just join a premade. I’m Alliance side you’re pretty much guaranteed to lose unless you join a Ruin grp.

As I said all you had to do was simply use the LFG. I guess complaining on the forms is easier than clicking that button

Any raid(s) horde puts together will crash the server Ruin is in .

1 Like

It’s nice playing horde isn’t it? Just sheer number zergs. I can appreciate what ruin does coordinating the already limited alliance in wpvp.

3 Likes