Nazjatar Event "RUIN"ed

I said I would to your initial challenge. I lost interest after awhile when u didn’t reply to that. I saw u keep asking and ignored it for awhile. Then said multiple times after I would just let me know. U never responded. As for your guildie I’m not sure which one u mean. The Druid? I got in a duel with him but the servers were lagging and a few random horde interfered but was told to stop. He cried I was cheating but realized I wasn’t. We went to another area of naz but lag was bad. He admitted and saw I wasn’t dodging. As for u? U are a complete moron that hides behind a false reality. U will lie about your guild just to save face. So until u actually can give me a reason to fight u now in a 1v1. Which I hope u realize is not balanced in wpvp then shut up. U understand that this whole convo is about wpvp right? Not duels. Your attempts at any fight against me are coming up short and frustrating me a little that u can’t even grasp basic things of the convo. :man_shrugging:

Judging by the timestamps, this was even before the 2600-200 turnaround/choke job (depending on your faction), RUIN pulled off tonight.

Do people even still do battle for naz?

I can’t even remember the last time I was in that zone

I’ve done it while I had a few alts in the zone working on the storyline quests (completionist OCD) or gathering. But yeah, it’s fairly dead compared to last patch (as expected).

1 Like

i usually only go there for cta or an emissary for the rep cache.

Nice to finally see someone I recognized from the forums even if it was a bg.

If they didn’t this thread and the 800 more that exist across 2 forums wouldn’t exist.

Ah finally someone who uses their brain! I like! :smiley:

I finally agree with u on something. The only reason threads are made about ruin anymore is from the naz lag zergfest. It upsets people that don’t understand your tactics. And that they haven’t realized that is the only place u guys have a fighting chance.

Like i said just give ruin nazjatar they suck at all other pvp stuff

No one cares.

You care enough to keep posting. How ironic, bro.

Oh u care and it’s been showing us for months lol

1 Like

Because Exploitation is skill…

All attempts at putting in world PVP objectives have been this bad or worse. No, the event could not have been cool; at best it could have been left out.

It is what it is. If you’re Horde and you want to win, go to battlegrounds where your team outgears Alliance. If you’re Alliance and you want to win, go to BFN where your team outnumbers Horde.

At least it ended up giving Alliance something to do, as opposed to normally when all content is geared toward Horde.

Using the group finder as it was intended isn’t exploitation. Sorry you’re upset you don’t get free wins and have to fight for them.

1 Like

Except u aren’t using it as intended. U set it up in a way to have people look for shards and also be able to bring raids into the shard. It’s not like it randomly puts your multi raid into one shard every time lol, u might be able to lie and try and fool the common player who wpvp. But a lot know what u guys do.

You mean alliance who don’t want to do the work in BG’s get their CQ filled via BFN.

Plenty of alliance in BG’s who win just fine.
Just so you know .

Horde could raid up and do BFN too. Just so you know.

1 Like

Sure …but it’s more fun in an instanced game than zerging with numbers .