Naxx Isn't Unbelievably hard it's just extremely expensive, The game is dying Why can't we have pre patch right now?

Because Classic servers are NOT progression servers.

I wouldn’t want to see classes and talents and other BC elements in classic in the form of a pre-patch. That pretty much would eliminate Classic per se

1 Like

What healer check are you talking about? Healers just heal the main tank the entire fight. When he dips below 80% health the person heals, then the next person on the list is up. The only “check” is if your raid is coordinated enough to listen to the raid leader call your name to heal. The fight is cheap if your dps can kill him in under 3.5 minutes. If not, you need to start popping more Greater Shadow Protection potions to prevent dying from Inevitable Doom.

And to be clear, that is the mechanic and always has been. Pop consumables to not die, and use high dps to kill him before the inevitable dooms become unmanageable. Unless you want to bring 25 priests or shamans and try to heal through inevitable dooms, but I’ve never heard of that being the strategy ever, even back in vanilla.

1 Like

You don’t need 25 priests or shamans to heal through inevitable dooms because by the time you get slightly past 5 minutes it’ll be impossible to heal through anyways.

If your MT isn’t world buffed and has 3-4k less HP as a result since world buffs and zanza potions actually add a huge amount of stam/HP, then your MT is going to “dip below 80%” much more frequently, requiring the next person to step up on healing sooner, and it’s going to require each individual person to maximize the efficiency of their heal that much more, along with the rotation becoming that much tighter. Again, Loatheb feels extremely different with no world buffs since stam is king and is much harder to heal through depending on kill time.

To this day most guilds still can’t get a clean no world buff Loatheb kill 2 months after p6. I think people sometimes forget that no raid bosses in the game were designed with world buffs in mind. The developer intentions for Loatheb were quite different than what a lot of us have experienced.

Since we’d eat poison damage, no, usually we’re just using Exorcism and Hammer on CD

my server has been dead as hell since phase 5 or so lol but mine was a low population anyway so i havent noticed i also quit after a week of
AQ since all i wanted to do was see the inside of it

Overheal isnt a thing on Loatheb. There aren’t “appropriate spell ranks…” You just max rank your biggest spell… and you talents dont matter either.

Sounds like you’ve yet to down him? Like I said… its a dps check

Again… You’ve clearly never healed the fight because… wtf are you talking about? There is no “maximizing the efficiency of your heal.” Efficiency literally doesn’t matter at all. You use your biggest rank. You heal on rotation. Its just that simple.

1 Like

See? Sounds like you’ve actually healed the fight…

It’s literally casting 1 big heal and then casting smite for 60 sec. It is 100% not a healer fight

1 Like

Saying that overhealing and healing efficiency doesn’t matter on Loatheb has to be the biggest joke I’ve heard on these forums in a long time lol.

Please talk when you can actually get a 0 world buff Loatheb kill because the ignorance you’re displaying is indicative of someone who most likely still cant kill Loatheb without having to rebuff lul

It absolutely doesnt… and if you think otherwise the biggest joke on the forums is probably you my dude.

I’ve killed it with zero buffs multiple times. We literally never rebuffed for Loatheb. The fact that you think that’s even a thing (or that Loatheb is SuPeR hArD without buffs) is pretty telling. :rofl:

So I bring 3 shadow pots instead of 2? How low is your dps?

Seriously… I usually just pop one these days, even without buffs, and TBH I could probably get away without any at all if I used Whippers

The bigger challenge on Loetheb is making the warriors wait 2 seconds before zugging their brains out

With most of ours on 2-4 spore rotations it’s not so bad since if kinda forces them to wait that first 10-20 seconds before really popping off.

You’re right - it doesn’t.

Yes.

If you need to tell the next Healer to wait until the Tank actually needs healing… you have brought an idiot to your raid.

well BFA classic would be better than actual BFA if they released it on its final patch. Not saying it should happen, i think it should stop at TBC or WotLK but that’s just me.

This sounds like the biggest load of :poop: but ok do go on

Only because the min/maxxers have everyone convinced WBs, Consumes, etc. are absolutely necessary and very few people hear otherwise.

I mean for Loatheb consumes are definitely absolutely necessary, so they would be right for that one specific encounter at least.