Nathrezim Alliance Reconnections

Don’t you lie to us. You abandoned us people already.

Omg I used to blow you up with baron bombs late nights in MC, what server are u rolling on for classic they released the names! Wasn’t our GL named Aric or something?

I was Seige in Stack and Die. I would love to find Rokker/Rekkorn as well.

Herrm is Herrm#1787

LOL, ya, We’re still deciding, but preliminarily, we are rolling on Thalnos. And ya, Aric was the RL back then and it was a cluster.f. of a good time. haha

I remember you i think, draenei shaman? Also a dwarf hunter, spent time in Cloak and Daggers iirc? I think you got my gnome warrior into a few of SnD’s kara runs in TBC, got gear right quick.

pjBycwF Should never expire.

Do you have a discord?

That’s me! Edwiddlem sounds vaguely familiar. It’s been a minute or two since the ol’ Stack and Die days.

We do, send me a req on bnet - Grador#11905

!!!
wow did not think i’d find you here –
My bnet is Aspookyghost#1641 – feel free to add :slight_smile:

Yes!!! Gedd!!! Was really hoping you would see my post that is crazy. I plan on playing Faelina Horde side with friends. Will be playing from launch onward, and plan on eventually having alliance toons somewhere too.

My BNET is Henne#1284 please add me!

1 Like

Anyone who wants the Netherguard Discord to discuss classic details if you’re interested can PM myself (Stackocakes#1927) or Grador#11905. Also, there is another Nathrezim Discord channel we can both get for you.

Guild: Cloak and Daggers
Main: Mit - Gnome Mage
Alts: Raymar - NE Druid
Zahlstab - NE Hunter

Looking to get this PvP guild back together.

1 Like

I was in AotR till the end.

Rainia - NE hunter

2 Likes

I was in SA (tanked on my warrior Guffie, healed on Shaldana), though I went Horde eons ago. I remember Moondah for sure. I know where to find Feonora as well.

CHIM! Who else is planning on playing?!

-Arahaus!

You sound awfully familiar. Were you in Exiled?

Totally was – I healed your butt plenty :stuck_out_tongue: Heya!

You able to add me on bnet from this?

nope, you can add me though Rainierxs#1412