Nathrezim Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Nathrezim (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

2 Likes

Loogie Gnome rogue Guild =Synergy
REROLLED
Loogie Undead Mage Guild=Malice
Discord= Hendrikz#8100

1 Like

Rogue
Night elf zezel hope to see you all on some PvP server.

If I see a Paladin named holymuffin (running around the the SW tree near the AH, I am slapping him).

3 Likes

Played Grassydude NE Druid

Looking for Moondah / anyone from Silent Affliction

2 Likes

Silent Affliction is putting the band back together.

2 Likes

info? who can i contact?

Battlenet doesn’t like posting links. We’re on discord. Unique code after the URL: 8PmSAY

Macragge Do you know if that link is still active for the discord?

Britt - Priest
Stack and Die, Silent Affliction

1 Like

Amenra, male mage

Elysium, Stack and Die and Obsidium

Just looking for old friends.

Edit: Looks like we’re horde on Whitemane PVP PST.
Old Nath horde/alliance players in the guild right now include: Rallos, Ocho, itzTricky, Gnawedwick, Plague, Proaim, Revenance, Sparedaddy, Raaveni, Shamshot, Myndor, and Mortim. I’m sure I’m missing numerous others. ONE week left!

1 Like

Britt, discord server: sVMUqa, good for 24 hours.

1 Like

Male Human Rogue named Myself.

1 Like

Kelmus, male night elf warrior (ZG Raptor Mount guy). Viper, Wipe, The Brotherhood. Playing again with Thuccodin (NE Rogue) & Melvis (NE Hunter).

I remember a number of people from these guilds. Geddion, Prid, Constantine & Cameron to name a few.

Please reach out if you remember the name, or just want to group up anyway! NATH!!!

Youngchild (aka YC), gnome mage.

Guilds: Divine Sentry, Outlaws of Sherwood, Blood Brethren, Bolvine University.

Looking to reconnect with friends from Nath.

Norburt - Dwarf Paladin
Wenell - Gnome Warlock
Arsong - NE Druid (lol)

Guilds: Netherguard

Looking for anyone that might still be around. I’d love to chat and catch up after all these years.

gigasmack#1491

4 Likes

Arcavious - NE Druid

Elysium, BFG, Synergy, SToD

Oh hi everyone

2 Likes

Leglain- Gnome Rogue
EvilVampeal- NE warrior

Axis of the Revolution

Not to be mistaken for Vampeal the NE warrior. Different person. that warrior started off as a joke and just kinda rolled with it.

Hey AOTR and Nath! Been a long time. Trying to contact other AoTR members I have a few on my discord already.

1 Like

Kelesta- NE Hunter

Keepers of Raging Light

1 Like

Aaragorn from August Legion

I was on Nathrezim from the begining in Guardians of the Light(miss that guild) and then Synergy(many good times) as Paladin Apollos, Hunter Neostar, Mage Lomax

2 Likes

The link expired for me you still got code?

Statiev, SA