Nathrezim Alliance Reconnections

Maltheros - Human Holy Paladin
Meegs#1360

All else Failed

Best friends with Rokker irl, I let him know you’re looking for him!

Edit: Anyone looking for Rokker can hit him up on Discord: Danran#6038

So hype!

Villfarelse - Human Warlock (still my main! LOCK4LIFE)

Ara Veritas & Equilibrium

Hey Dude! Hope you’ve been well!

I gave Rokker your discord.

Hey there,

Prid holy pally
Chrono and i were just talking about drunken warlocks and guild kicks!!

1 Like

Rokker lives? Have him message me please. MisterSeige#1822

Brings back memories <3 A nice Maexxna kill vid w/ All Else Failed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CvD6V4-CElU

this is Tabula, btw

Tageris - NE Priest
Guild(s) - Knights Errant, Lost
Enjoyed lots o’ PvP and I believe we did joint raids with… Synergy?
Still not over the fact that Lok’amir never dropped.

Where’s Ward? Let’s go back to Dire Maul arena pls.

Hope all old players are doing well these days!

1 Like

Hey Arahaus! Everyone’s using their real names, so I don’t know all of them yet, but Lassisar is playing, I’m working on getting Spartieicus, Callaise, and Rugnorak. We have a bunch of other people but I’m forgetting their player names.

You can hit me up on bnet and I can give you our discord. I’m thinking of talking to them about getting in touch with the Nethergaurd people and maybe joining up there.

Deplicitus#1961

1 Like

Hey there I remember some of the guild names floating around this tread. I played a pally named Desil in Resurrection. Its been a long time.

Dazarlex - Human Warrior
Guilds - I mostly remember The Brotherhood

I was pretty young back when I played on Nath, but I remember quite a few names here.

Prid
Kelmus (and the AQ tanking dagger)
Orihime
Hang (Hangaran right? NE rogue)
Nerine (hunter?)
Aric
Everyone mentioned by Sulesh/Geddion
Alexandros

For those that remember Sulesh/Geddion, Shikzy/Urar, and myself are all RL friends.

Apologies to anyone I missed

Abdiel - NE Priest
Tadis - NE Rogue

Guilds - Riders of Krynn, Midnight Realm Assassins, StackandDie, Heroes Reborn.

I remember running several other guilds like Sleepwalkers of Ysera, Ara Veritas (Dodgegirl to name one), Die Trying, ItHurtsWhenIPvP, and others like Jaime, his wife Cinderella, Jayrod, Tripod, Chaosmongler, Leaderofmen, Biggey, Thelany, Game, Anguisette, Darket, Quinlynn, Mattos, Corvino, Eveli, Elwynne, Cyrene.

Would love to reconnect with anyone from those guilds. Still good friends with Varthork.

Discord: Lefty#0928
Battle Net: Abdiel#1738

1 Like

Prid!!! Great memories gaming with you and everyone. I remember Chrono too!

Kelmus will be back for classic! Geddion & friends are also here in this forum. Please add me on battlenet Henne#1284

Dazarlex! Kelmus here! Yes I remember you from the Brotherhood hanging out with Geddion. Great times. Very interested in gaming with you guys. I have a couple RL friends joining as well. Please add me on battlenet Henne#1284

Hey Daz, hows it going. Haven’t spoke to you in ages.

Ori, Hang, Nerine and I will probably be rolling on Fairbanks (talking it over tonight) with the guild Netherguard.

Which realm is SA thinking of rolling on?

We’re going to decide on that tonight. We’re leaning towards east coast pvp at the moment.

Alright, we’re thinking between Thalnos and Fairbanks. Thalnos is apparently becoming the unofficial spanish/portuguese server. So we’ll see about that. We’re deciding tonight as well.

Heya Malth, it’s me Sparedaddy, your favorite Leather-wearing, Dagger weilding, #1 DPS Fury war lol. how you doing? I sent Rokker a friend req. on discord, tell him to add me redheadedgunt#5336 All Else Failed forever baby! Anyone seen soupperego? or however he spelled it lol.

Hi Brion!! I remember you.

I havent been playing much of my rogue in the last 7 years, but i will be playing it again come classic on either Whitemane or Fairbanks. Add me if you want:

Rentesh#1745

I miss Ward too. I can probably get ahold of him maybe

1 Like