Nathanos pre patch cinematic (spoilers)

You have no proof at all that it was made by a 3rd party.

You know what else happened before bfa launch? Sylvanas burning teldrassil and commiting genocide.

If that didn’t make her evil, then what did?

Indeed she was, she even evacuated her people before the Alliance attacked.

Of course it does with all the other proof.

People who want her to die are considered her fans too, and with all the other stuff they mean those people.

It’s made by Beast Kingdom. It literally says it on the link you posted.

The game. That’s why she tried to get so many in both sides killed. That’s why she ditched the Horde. That’s why people are hunting her into Shadowlands.

:point_down:

You have only assumptions based on your incorrect interpretation of the interviews.

:rofl:

Yup, Blizzard totally considers someone like you fans of Sylvanas.

Yeah, that’s it.

:pancakes:

1 Like

I agree with the way you interpreting their interviews. I think that’s how the story will go. I also think that Teldrasil will be avenged. It sounds contradicting but i have a different interpretation of the story. Wait and see they might surprise us, or not.

1 Like

I’m confused- Maylana, are you Elesana? (Directly asking because insinuations are pointless)

2 Likes

Losing a home sucks, but most of the civilians have been saved. Blizzard sucks at showing them.

Teldrassil was a genocide.

You don’t see horde players complain about attacking Gilneas.

2 Likes

Teldrassil was a tragedy, Genocide is abit much.

Always
“No, she was the same. In death as in life.”
Dark Lady watch over us.

I didn’t make that claim. I stated, very factually, that the Alliance gets more story hook characters than the forsaken do. The Alliance gets two: One Hero/Villain, and one Villain. The Forsaken get None.

Yes it is. Stop that. Ardenweald is very clearly a kneejerk reaction to players being angry. The Night Warrior flat out states that it’s where Elune sends her faithful. Awool is confused why Teldrassil’s dead have not arrived. The Winter Queen besmirches Loa strictly and only, but never does a Night Elven Wild God, not the Night Elven dragon aspect Ysera.

Yes.

No.

Listen, I wasn’t trying to diminish what happened at teldrassil, I was mostly mocking those that act like only the NE have sufffered any sort of loss ever.

Dislike having to quote myself. but really.

Anyway I know I also said dont feed the NEFPD

1 Like

It isn’t so much that being a Night Elf Poster is an insult. It is the flood of low level posting Alts recently that are parroting the same talking points. Classic hits, such as:

“Night Elves are removed from the game!”

and

“Sylvanas will never die and she will be redeemed because those are Blizzards EXACT WORDS!”

Many of us have taken to calling them NEFPAs - Night Elf Forum Posting Alts. Which are different than just a Night Elf Poster, such as yourself. Because the NEFPAs are clearly nothing more than posting Alts.

The NEFPAs are usually low level. Low post count (to start , and then they balloon). And low achievement points. They are easy to spot. They parrot the same talking points - basically Elesana if she was the broom from Fantasia. Or like the Itchy and Scratchy parody of it. As if Elesana replicated (or just made new Alts.)

I don’t think there is much antipathy towards your average Night Elf Poster. It is more about the NEFPAs - and they are easy to spot and differentiate, by level, post count, and achievement points. I don’t even consider them Night Elf fans, tbh. They seem to be more into their head canon and RP, than the story.

EDIT: Take the OP of this thread, for example.

Night Elf. Check.
Low level. Check.
Low Achievement Points. Check.
Post Count that started recently. Check.
Elesana Talking Points. Check.

NEFPA

10 Likes

But Vashj is not an Alliance hook character. She has more connection to blood elves and even that connection is not enough to call in a Horde connection. You are reaching so hard to pretend she is Alliance in any way.

No it isn’t. It is an afterlife inspired by celtic myths. You are trying to make it something it is not to support your narrative.

No she doesn’t, she shows a negative reaction to one single character. And like I noted before, she is less hostile to Bwonsamdi than Telanji is. Going off her character and his it would have made zero sense for her to like him.

The only Night Elven wild god we have seen in Ardenweald was sacrificed.

Ysara is NOT Night Elven. She is part of the Wyrmrest accord and neutral. This is another reach to support your false narrative.

Yes. You repeatedly help them. You even have loa in the garden you use to restore spirits. You are denying facts.

Basically you decided on a narrative and went looking for facts to support it. You flat out lie to deny facts that are against your narrative. And you stretch and twist things to an insane degree in an attempt to support it. Your narrative is foolish, unsupported and disproven over and over. In other words, complete hogwash.

3 Likes

There are so many times I regret they didn’t make the Illidari a third playable faction in this game.

She was the Hand Maiden of Azshara, a naga enemy of the Night Elven race.
:roll_eyes:

The whole zone is a retcon. The Emerald Dream was an infant newkid realm younger than Azeroth, which is the youngest titan planet. All wild gods went to the emerald dream to be reborn. Night Elves were wisps that stayed on Azeroth, got flung to the stars if Elune loved them, or occasionally went to the Emerald Dream when they died. Remember: Malfurion can call wisps.

This was all retconned for Shadowlands to give the Night Elves an afterlife from their goddess, for themselves and their gods. The Queen of which snubs all Loa as beneath her.

Ysera is night elven in spirit. She takes their form, she bound them to her realm, she swears she would’ve fought the Horde to defend them.

I repeatedly help Alliance as Treng. That does not make Treng Alliance. That makes Treng obscenely benevolent.

1 Like

Fixed it for you.

The whole expac changes every races afterlife.

No she isn’t.

Okay, this is proof that you are full of it.

Your argument is: They have a small interaction with Night elves, see, proof they are night elf. Their interaction with the Horde doesn’t count.

Goose and Gander problem. You stretch things to manufacture a connection and ignore equal on the other side.

5 Likes

I just want to point out, that there are INFINITE afterlives, we’re just visiting the most important and broken ones in the beginning. It definatly doesn’t change anyone’s perception of the afterlife

2 Likes

No offense, but do you really call the things Dreadmoore listed about Ysera “small”?

9 Likes

And you cut out all context which explains why this is a very different situation in which night elven players are given an entire zone as a kneejerk reaction to Teldrassil. A zone, which I remind you, dabs on the troll’s Loa.

No other race receives their race’s afterlife except for maybe the Forsaken. But Maldraxxas’ story isn’t bent for the Forsaken like Ardenweald, which is the chosen afterlife of all Night Elves via their Goddess Elune as well as their wildgods, is.

Sorry. Trolls receive their afterlife. It’s a hole in a night elf world tree in night elf ardenweald. And an instance at that. Gotta get the Troll Killing into this expansion.

Again, cutting out context which proves that she is in order to give a three word response.

Ardenweald:
Afterlife of all Night Elves.
Afterlife of Night Elven Wild Gods.
Dabs on Troll gods.
Crafted to be reminiscent of a Night Elven forest. There are no other naturally occurring biomes in the entire zone. It’s all a night elven night forest (not even a winter one as was promised) with night elven world trees in the Tirna.

You want to compare all of that to rejuvenating Loa, claiming that they’re equal. You’re stretching eighty miles.

2 Likes

Ysera, besides her sister, has had one of the biggest impacts in shaping kaldorei culture as we know it now. That’s not a small interaction by anyone’s definition.

Clearly not all.

Mograine: Baroness, your original night elf form was restored in the afterlife, was it not? Why abandon it for one akin to the naga?

1 Like