Nathanos knew all along

I usually respect your willful ignorance, but since you felt the need to rant on me :

I will grant your wish of my presence .

It’s show time!

4 Likes

lawl! I can’t…

Hopefully by the end of SL we will have some kind of awesome resolution. At this point I still want to tear it all down lol. At the beginning of SL, I stated that if we left SL in the final patch without know how they fixed SL I would be happy with that. I don’t want to leave SL with the same “tear it all down” attitude lmao.

Anyway:

More specifically:

In life, for a living being, the soul is anchored to the body through the force of Life. It is a living body, therefore Life is a force that’s holding the soul to it. But in the case of a Forsaken, in the case of someone who is raised from the dead, it’s a different force, because life isn’t present within them. And so that is the force of necromancy, that is anchoring the soul to the body. Now it’s a different process than a living being, than someone who is kind of held together through the power of Life (with a capital L, as one of the Cosmic forces of the universe). So that Forsaken person, that undead person is held together by the power of Death, and that can have an effect on the soul. And we’ve seen that being raised can result in certain different circumstances. One person who’s raised may be very much intact. They may essentially be the same person that they were in life. Others are more aggressive, more hateful or more scornful than they were in life. And part of that has to do with the manner in which they’re raised. There’s all kinds of factors that go into that. So I would say that being raised that way is something of an imperfect process. It’s something that isn’t as defined and easily categorized as the living is. But make no mistake about it: Someone who is Forsaken, someone who is an intelligent undead like that, they do have their soul anchored to the mortal realm. Even if for a time it had crossed over in the Shadowlands and was brought back.” - Steve

I have not idea what this is actually about but I heart it for creativity hahahahahah!!

Edit: Why did I just watch the intro, I want to watch an episode now! That just brought back memories.

1 Like

I am well aware. That was the basis of my post 12 earlier in this thread.

1 Like

It really wasn’t for you as it is for the room. Like I said its sort of a refresher, a guide of sorts.

Your facial hair fetish is insignificant, next to the Night Elves who saw Elune for what she was - an abject failure.

The Undead Night Elves saw better.

Only ignorant fools such as yourself.

You twist and writhe at Sira. Laughable. She explained herself, while the willfully ignorant like you hide away.

I am thankful Blizz ignores people who hunt Forum Likes, such as yourself.

The Undead Night Elves who saw failure in Tyrande and Elune have a wise perspective, as their people were fodder.

May Sira get her due.

Astarii was sent to the Maw as well, but did not give up hope:

Astarii Starseeker says: High Priestess! Even in the depths of the Maw, I could feel your presence. I knew you would not abandon us.

Hopefully the rest of the maw forsaken Night Elf refuse express similar gratitude to Sylvanas as she saves them.

Sira and Delaryn caught the early boat.

You were expecting Zovaal to make things better like Sylvanas expected?

/10char

no Cdev

Varying degrees of faith perhaps?

Some witnessed Elune’s intervention at Teldrassil to make some deaths more comfortable. Delaryn didn’t.

Delatyn’s death and ressurection could be chalked up to her believing life and death is cruel, just like Sylvanas.

I don’t think Pelagos will have any more or less abilities than the Arbiter before him, so doesn’t look likely.

I don’t think Delaryn or Sira have ever mentioned the Maw, have they? No other undead seemed aware of it after being raised, similarly to the Wild Gods that don’t remember Ardenweald when they return to life.

I wonder how forsaken square up against other Azeroth revenants. I don’t get the impression ghosts pass over at all, but say, the troll zombies or wisps.

Or Legion undead.

1 Like

Legion undead are likely souls bound to the mortal plane by Fel, like Calia is bound to it by Light.

I’ll have to review the horde side Darkshore campaign because I think I remember she did recall the Maw.

Regardless, the Arbiter was broken at this point so they all went to the Maw. She would have onmy known suffering until she was raised. That may have been enough to accept being raised as a reprive.

As I said before, my hopes are not high.

We’re gonna go through this entire expansion without anything concreate in regards to how the Forsaken souls are judged.

1 Like

There are things Blizzard probably doesn’t know how to address, like that, or the obliteration of souls in the Maw, which Danuser has also talked about being final in an interview.

1 Like

I still strongly suspect that Elune’s intervention is basically skipping the wisp stage for most of those who died in Teldrassil.

…Shadowlands made a mess out of a lot of things, and that unique aspect of night elves is decidedly one of them. And I remain forever salty that War of Thorns happened without any perspective from night elf death knights or night elf demon hunters.

2 Likes

At least we had a canon Night Elf Monk in A Good War?

1 Like

I loved that canon monk. I like to think she somehow got out of that after briefly kicking Saurfang in the face, and that she’s somewhere waiting to have adventures consisting of kicking more bosses in the face.

6 Likes