Name Archive

I would love love love to get the name Raviana so I can use it without special characters. It is currently sitting on a low level human but it’s an active account from what I can tell. If anyone has it or know who has it, I’d love to talk!

Only name I got is a Dwarf Mage I thought was hilarious like 4 years ago, but I don’t do anything with lol.

His name is “Conjurebeer

Willing to part as long as the name goes to a good home, and a good dwarf Rper.

1 Like

Hello everyone!
I have the following names:
Maia, Vulcan, Shrouded
Darnassae, Empathic, Mousy
Maidenly, Scrivener, Playwright

Willing to part with them for gold or a name trade; I generally look for those that are feminine-leaning! Send me some in-game mail if you’re interested in any of these and we’ll work something out~

LF gemstone names on Moon Guard

I have some good names on other servers I’d be willing to part with if given the right in-game coin. Not sure if this thread is for any realm, but I have Rabbit and Valkyrie on Kel’Thuzad for example. If you want others from different realms, I will be happy to post. If this isn’t what you want, then ignore my comment. <3

1 Like

Any Illidan? if so please add my Bnet Exile#12689

Any names on Wyrmrest Accord or, Moonguard. Add my Bnet if so. Twych#11886

I’m looking for names on Illidan. I can offer excellent names on other realms (including some Lord of the Rings names on Moon Guard) or in-game currency. Please add me on bnet Sheik#11797

Looking for a name myself on Moon Guard, I’m looking for the name Darryl.
Bnet is Bear#13226
Discord is Bear#7926

I am looking for the names:
Address
Ashes
Inquisitor

I have plenty of names I can trade in return.
Ex:
Error
Monstrous
Oddity
Smart
Deader
And more!

Add me on discord Jasper#0019

I used to be Gavel, back in the Mountain Guard days, and was heartbroken to see I’d lost the name at some point. Would love to get it back if it’s not being actively used.

Over 2 months later, but any chance any of those names are still available? I’ve sent you a bnet invite if so.

Still looking for Tarala on MG and WRA.
Willing to pay in items and/or gold.

Hi all,

I’m looking for the name Silverlight, if anyone here on MG is willing to part with it. :3 . I can do gold offers, or I have a few names that might be of interest to some folks? Mostly obscure profession ones (Like Longshoreman.)

Please contact me on discord if so: Stabtastic#6445 or send me an ingame mail. <3

Hello all! Seems this thread has been dead and needs a bit of revival! I’m always lookin to peek some names on MG and WRA! :stuck_out_tongue: I also have names over on WRA for trade as well.
Names i have on MG for trade/sell (name dependant)
-Tricko
-Lorian
-Prestigous
-Prestiged
-Phosphorous
-Dazzle
-Dissaray
-Disarray
-Rejuvinate
-Demonologist
-Assasination
-Asassination
-Gambled
-Vivification
-Handsy
-Pitched
-Pulsating
-Rhythym
-Flashflame
-Demonotize
-Demonetized
-Wavelink
-Fabrico
You can Contact me on Discord at Twych#7136 or on Bnet at Twych#11886

This is a great idea. Anyone have Dryears?

I’m looking for greek mythology names. In particular, Dione interests me. I’m also searching for Elise. Namely want these on MG, but WRA is good too.

I can trade the name Angela on MG.

My discord is Ayrenn#7645

I’ll be looking for the name “Velys” with no alt characters.

I could offer up the name Vulpo or Rynoa if I delete the characters.

Hi! I have a ton of names on MG that I’ve been hoarding forever.
Carnivores, Lapcat, Dumped, Abduct, Kidnapped, Jitter, Jittering, Plaguemask, Initiation, Sterilized, Manicure, Painpill, Lickitung, Codepend, Tradeskills, Lovenotes, Wipes and Flavored are what I have right now!

You can add veggie#13305 on battlenet if you’re interested. I usually just sell them for gold for cheap, but I’m not opposed to trading!

I’m looking for some common real names to use on Moon Guard! =) If anyone has something to offer or trade, I’d really appreciate it! Name’s I’d like are: Orion, Noah, Vincent, Alex/Alexander, Michael, Hamlet, Caligula…
I’m pretty open, just hoping for something that catches my eye!

Here’s what I have for trade in return:
Ivory
Harpy
Limbo
Pandemonium
Leto
Knife

I also play on Wyrmrest-accord and would happily trade for something else on there, and I have more names there as well.
You can contact me on bnet at: Valse#11807
Thank you!! =)