Name Archive

Noticed quite a few people requesting and trading names recently and wanted to do something to help with it. Wyrmrest Accord has a really neat thread to request and trade names on, so figured we could have something similar here!

Looking for a name? Have some names reserved that you’re willing to part with?
List whatever names you’re willing to part with, or looking for, and hope whoever has it / needs it will reach out! Be sure to include contact information. Discussion regarding how to attain the name from the player should be kept in-game and not discussed on the forums. :slight_smile: :pleading_face:

━━━━━━━━»•» :cherry_blossom: «•«━━»•» :cherry_blossom: «•«━━━━━━━━

14 Likes

Might as well add what I have over here as well :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
I got:
Cuddle (Moon Guard)
Kero (Moon Guard)
Drednaw (Moon Guard)
Meatlog (Moon Guard)
Eaglehoof (Moon Guard)
Singer (WRA)
Shot (WRA)
Schwann (WRA)

EDIT: This post is OLD. Please look at my most recent posts.

1 Like

Added to the list! Hopefully just the first post will be big enough for name list but if not I’ll edit this one too in the future.

1 Like

Just deleted Loktar, Alyn, Jenelle, and Corissa if anyone wants to grab those. I never got around to using them, so might as well throw them back into the wild.

2 Likes

Updated thread! Hopefully people are able to find something they like or trade.

1 Like

I’ve got the name Arcwine that i was gonna use for a nightborne but never got around to leveling it, I’d be willing to trade that if anybody is interested!

I’m also looking for any fun names for a Shadow Priest, if anybody has any they’re not using!

I’m interested in trading something for these names on either Moon Guard or Wyrmrest Accord (most likely gold or items, other things can be discussed too) as I don’t really have any names to trade. Also happy to discuss other names people may have that are similar, I’m open to lots of stuff. My discord is Frost#0245

• Amelie / Amelia
  • Aurelia / Aria
  • Elodie
  • Eva / Ava
  • Anya

I’m looking for the name “Lore” on Moon Guard, I have the name “Vulpera” and “Llore” to offer on Moon Guard. Discord is: “Lore#0001”

2 Likes

Updating my list of names!

Cuddle (Moon Guard)
Kero (Moon Guard)
Drednaw (Moon Guard)
Meatlog (Moon Guard)
Eaglehoof (Moon Guard)
Kurangi (Moon Guard)
Tuktu (Moon Guard)
Harshu (Moon Guard)
Hovoni (Moon Guard)
Maha (Moon Guard)
Beefu (Moon Guard)
Singer (WRA)
Shot (WRA)
KKSlider (WRA)
Direwolf (WRA)
Bury (WRA)

Sorry for posting again. Just wanted to give an update that Direwolf now has a new owner on WRA.

List has been updated! Please let me know if there are any mistakes or changes you need.

I’m looking for the name Slyke. I’m willing to pay gold.

you know who you are and what I want

1 Like

Updated the list, let me know if anyone has changes.

How does name swapping work these days?

I was to understand you have to wait 30 days after deleting/namechanging for the name to become available to the public again? Is there a way to expedite that process?

That’s only for characters above… level 20? Could be lvl 10 now. I don’t remember.
Level 1 characters have no wait time.

1 Like

From me leveling, I believe the name locks after level 25 or 30. I don’t know which level for sure but it’s between there. I think the lock out time is between 15 to 30 days depending on how high level the character was before deleting it. I think deleting and leaving it on a level 1 is enough to keep the name while the lock out disappears for trading, from what others have said.

Anything under that though is easy to delete and trade, I’m not entirely sure how people trade names when they’re on high level characters because if you name change it’s a 90 day lock out so I assume they just delete their character and restore.

1 Like

Personally, I’m still looking for Nox (Moon Guard)

My discord contact is Lancet#0260

I have Bae, jeanette and Covergirl to trade on Moon Guard
Also have Ashley, Sakura, Cascada, Sephora and Clinique on Korgath server.

Looking for the name Yulia or Dasha here on Moon Guard.

I’m looking for the names Teal, Sunny, Sunnie, Sunshine, Sundae, ect. (anything Sun related!) on Moon Guard.
I can trade Avril or Nako on WRA, or Evangeline on Area 52.

(@Pleo message sent on discord!)