[N-RP] <The Blackwater Company> Is Now Hiring!

Come for the community, stay for the fun times!

Blackwater has so much to offer, but we don’t reveal our secrets openly :wink: Come on by and check us out!

Whispers with some other Blackwater from afar

-pauses as you walk by, staring at you-

Continues whispering while staring at you at the same time

Free Seas

When the king asked him what he meant by infesting the sea, the pirate defiantly replied:

"The same as you do when you infest the whole world; but because I do it with a little ship I am called a robber, and because you do it with a great fleet, you are an emperor.”
~ Saint Augustine

The Blackwater Company has a few more openings going into Dragonflight. A long-standing organization is already well established and equipped to be heading to new lands. Looking for divers, sailors, pirates, and brokers.

What treasures may we find?

2 Likes

Plenty of adventure to be had with the folks of The Blackwater Company. Now is the best time to sign on before they set sail once more. Don’t miss out!

1 Like

We are open to Horde and Alliance with a guild on both sides, a joint community, single Discord, and events that are open to both. We are looking forward to our adventures into Dragonflight while still enjoying the Free Seas of Azeroth!

4 Likes

The ships are loaded and the course is set. Now is the time to sign on!

1 Like

The Alliance member appeared panicked, walking the streets of Stormwind in a daze. Their eyes, red from the tears from the traumatic experience with their last company. "I don’t know what to do? I tried multiple companies, syndicates, cartels, religious orders, military brigades, and acting tropes. What can I? A free seas sailor, or freelance mercenary without a ship (where applicable)… a crew… where can I go to find acceptance?

“Maybe I can help?”

Staniwick!

“That’s right, Hi, Staniwick Felmeter here. You might remember me from a Felmeter Fabric’s Ad, The Rusty Nail, or from that one segment on the Azeroth Shopping Network. I’m here to talk about ‘Blackwater Company.’ This is a hot, but mature company that is looking for members in the private shipping and security sectors, like you. Are you interested pursuing creative, somewhat frowned upon endeavors to make coin? Do you have a third, factionless view of the world, and are willing to work on the opposite side of the divide for ultimate goal of profit? Perhaps Blackwater Company is right for you. Speak to a Blackwater Company representative today about how you can add to this exciting group. Also ask about the Rusty Nail Tavern and Eatery! It’s a great place to make friends and enjoy each others company in a ‘relaxed’ atmosphere outside of Stormwind or Orgrimmar’s crowded streets.”

“Blackwater Company - Boralus-Orgrimmar-Stormwind”

6 Likes

Are you all recruiting at the moment? I’m looking for an RP guild (or just contacts in general!) for Dragonflight.

2 Likes

We are still recruiting! Our RP stories kick off again after 12/13 to give us all time to play in the new content, and then it is back to piracy privateering.

2 Likes

Bump. They’re really cool people and this is not an sponsored reply. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Blackwater Company is still looking for a few more. With all the attention drawn to the north, we see many opportunities in the south to gain some ground with little to no resistance.

The next chapter of our living story kicks off in January!

3 Likes

I might be interested in joining. Been looking for an active RP guild o.o

1 Like

Definitely interested in joining. This looks like the perfect fit guild for my rogue as a character.

3 Likes

Tonight we will be at The Rusty Nail. Great time to come interact with some of the crew and if you are interested, get all that boring new hire paperwork out of the way.

3 Likes

“You know, there’s a couple of things to make me glad that I live on Azeroth. Watching carpball with friends and family, enjoying craft drinks at a reasonable price, and having the ability to join a solid company like Blackwater Company. Hi, I’m Staniwick Felmeter, and I’m here to talk about a great service to both use and join, and that’s Blackwater Company. By land, sea, or air - Blackwater Company is there! Servicing both the Alliance from our Boralus headquarters and the Horde from our Orgrimmar offices. Blackwater Company is looking to connect with other free companies, crews, and organization to help provide freight and security. It is also interested in hiring enterprising employees that are interested in private security, artifact acquisition, and transportation. Don’t just take my word for it, let’s see what some totally legitimate Blackwater customers have to say…”

“Blackwater Company is a company that I’ve heard of.” - Baron Marmalstein when asked about Blackwater in a cloakroom in Lordaeron.

“I’m sorry, are you with concierge? I ordered that meal like an hour ago…” - Sir Simmerson when asked for a quote - he never did receive that room service.

“Glowing quotes from across Azeroth. Blackwater Company is an eager and growing company that is looking to work with customers abroad and hire driven people like you.”

3 Likes

Bump for another Bestie and a new year! One of the greatest guilds on the server! Leaving only one question…WHERE HAS THE RUM GONE??? !!! :open_mouth:

2 Likes

Who could resist with such stunning reviews? :>

Hello pira- I mean totally legitimate business people!

3 Likes

The Blackwater Company will be holding interviews tonight at the Rusty Nail.

We just kicked off our newest campaign; “Free Seas”. Perfect time to jump in and learn the various crews controlling areas of the seas and coastlines of Azeroth and where Blackwater stands with each after the time jump.

We are a capped guild that requires discord and players to be 21+. Most players are in their 30s/40s within the group.

1 Like

Arr, come and join our hearty crew as we ply the perilous depths of what our enemies have been up to for 3 years?!

1 Like

From securing the harbor of Stormwind with the Alliance, to pushing the pirates from an orcish warband’s stronghold. Blackwater Company seeks able bodied mercenaries, privateers, and professionals for their subsidiaries. Inquire today!

1 Like