[N-RP] <The Blackwater Company> Is Now Hiring!

I’m Commander Decode, and this is my favourite guild in the Moon Guard.

1 Like

Roses are red, Violets are blue, Join the Blackwater company, Or leofric will shoot you.

1 Like

This guild sounds very interesting. Any chance an exiled Draenei shaman would fit in somehow? I’m currently scratching my brain for an RP-reason why.

Thank you for considering it, but Draenei are one of the races that we struggle to find a genuine reason for piracy as well. It would probably not be the best fit.

1 Like

I think the Draenei Thieves’ Guild may pay you a little visit soon.

If they can successfully land their ship.

I hear that the Blood Elves are 'great at ‘helping’ ship navigation issues.

1 Like

True, though then the ship does not so much fly, as plummet.

1 Like

In the arms of the Val’kyr… fall away from here…

Every year, hundreds of ‘rugged individualists’ and ‘seaworthy salts’ are unfairly accused of being ‘Scalawags’ and ‘Pirates.’ These individuals suffer daily from being spat upon when they ask for food, grog, and relatively stable employment with competitive pay in the security and transportation field.

For over a decade or more, Blackwater Company has prided itself in providing shelter and supply to these desperate individuals. Ensuring that no sailor lays down, unless its in a hammock. That they get a chance to eat quality seafood, and that they avoid scurvy by having proper limes in their grog or bourbon ration.

By joining or contracting with Blackwater Company, you can assure that a operator receives clothing… food… quality alcohol… and competitive wages. Contact a Blackwater Company official now for employment or contracted services, any support means another chance for those individuals with special skills and tastes.

May you find… some comfort here…

Blackwater Company
Stormwind - Boralus - Orgrimmar

5 Likes

Blackwater is on its way to Northern Kalimdor with its current campaign to check on those that lay claim to various coastlines around Azeroth. It is always important to know who your friends and enemies are.

If you are interested in a large world of adventure, not want to be trapped in Stormwind solely, The Blackwater Company has a few open slots for those interested in employment.

1 Like

Would you consider a Machinist, Technomancer something that could potentially join the organization?

We would as long as the said person didn’t have issues with horde or alliance and fit in with our OOC rules. We have several internal divisions, where one area is engineers where RP happens to help come up with new technology and things for our ships and other parts of the business. Say yes to lightning cannons.

2 Likes

Do you hire Goblins?
Asking for a friend

We do on the horde side but it isn’t nearly as active, to be transparent.

1 Like

Okay, sent my request!

Blackwater is very excited about the news of cross-faction guilds. With the addition of going cross-faction and combining the horde and alliance side, we will increase our cap from roughly 50 to 75 accounts.

We are almost finished with chapter 1 of this year’s living story campaign and will start chapter 2 in a few short weeks.

And with rumors of the Nightsquall returning from beyond the veiled sea, there will be a bright future ahead of us and our factionless kind.

1 Like

10/10 worth checking out, definitely no bias here!

1 Like

Definitely worth checking out, there’s always opportunities for character development and expansion within the guild!

1 Like

Try logging out of the entire blizzard account then logging back in, your next post should reflect

1 Like

This guild is by far some of the best people I have had the pleasure of interacting with on the Alliance on this server. Truly an outstanding group that puts forth some amazing work. <3

1 Like

Alas, the tales of our demise at the hands of that kraken were exaggerated at best (34 gnomes died) and hearsay at worst (then the goblins…so many goblins died) yet Blackwater still stands!

If you feel you have what it takes to be cannon fodder err professional pirates, then come on by and visit our discord!

1 Like