[N Event] Assembly of the White Tiger

Getting closer…

shameless plug: I hope some of those of all cultures who plan to attend - or at least interested - will visit the teahouse this evening so that we can get some IC enthusiasm building.

1 Like

Just reviewed my little presentation. Made some minor changes here & there. Really looking forward to hearing what others have to say & just enjoying the company.

1 Like

I imagine this one might be a bit controversial but it’s interesting nonetheless. Not much in the way of visuals this time either, unless you really like Swordsage’s face. The meat of the video starts around five minutes in.

Alright folks, see you Sunday.

One more day to go folks!

Getting closer folks.

Will be there!

1 Like

Very much planning to be there but 1 main important question.

Would another class that is experienced in martial styles such as Paladin or DK be accepted? Or hard no and just bring Xins as opposed to my Prelate?

The fact that I’ve only found this thread so late in its cycle makes me severely disappointed in myself. I’ve never had the opportunity to do anything martial-related IRL and I always turn to writing and RP for that realistic outlet. I will for sure contribute to the next one, bringing some possible out-of-the-box techniques that a lot of people don’t think about. Machete-arts, kukri CQC, sumo (as was mentioned earlier) and west-african & egyptian stylized spear combat.

1 Like

The event is primarily intended for certain types of characters but I’ve decided against rejecting others outright.

Got it. Was mainly asking because I was trying to decide which of my characters had the most potential to be interesting if they were to show.