Mythic plus ruined this game

I’m sorry what?

The irony that I instantly recognize you as Nerifina after

Yet you’re telling other people to “get new material” :joy:

You’re literally the worst poster in all of GD. Grats on that.

Honestly, better that than spending day in and day out keyboard warrior’ing in the forums of a game you both hate and don’t even play.

Beyond a certain point in classic PvE, there’s genuinely nothing you can do. You’re hard locked from dungeon and raid content.

From that point onwards in that week, the content in which you engaged was likely created by the player and/or community. Or, you’d engage in content that isn’t strictly speaking end game.

The only difference between then and now, is that now you can continue to run dungeons to improve your gear, skill, and m+ score. I don’t fundamentally see a problem with introducing content to fill content gaps.

2 Likes

You know this can be improved on, right?
FFXI(11, not the abomination that is 14) had much more interesting, varied, and innovative end game 2 decades ago.

Blizzard took the easy way out, and just dungeons/raids for 20 years straight. Boring.

1 Like

SoD character. You didn’t even try to do anything with your post lol. Dead end posts.

The purpose of pizza joints wanting to be corporations is exploitation and greed.

Ok, so uninstall and play final fantasy.

You get to the play the game you like, save money by not paying for subscriptions for the game you don’t like, and we don’t have to read your cooked takes in GD. It really is a win win :smiley:

totally not unhinged

Eh I was trying to make a metaphor but now you feel compelled to comment on my mental state.

No grammar in your post, no effort, no nothing. Ad hom incoming? Block incoming?

“Mythic guilds remind me of Dominos pizza”

“Heh, you’re unhinged for that bro”

What separates a post with grammar from a post without grammar?

equating people “not wanting to join mythic guilds” to pizza places and exploitation / greed doesn’t really add up

“Mythic guilds remind me of Dominos pizza”

“Heh, you’re unhinged for that bro”

Lol. Okay.

Indentations.

indentation is formatting though?

Heh, that one went straight over your head.

Not making sense seems to be your personality trait

Okay, lets think about it really hard.

His question was: What separates a post with grammar from a post without grammar?

The answer is: indentations, thats what separates them. Holy cow someone is super serious and super grumpy. xD

1 Like

Wildstar also tried to tell anyone who had feedback to “just uninstall”.
That game can no longer be played anymore - it shut down due to lack of players.
Sound strategy.

I appreciate you funding blizzard money to keep improving retail

M+ made the endgame more accessible and convenient for everyone. The only people who cry about it are people stuck doing Mythic raid 12+ weeks into release without CE even though the final fights are nerfed by 50% more.

Raid loot is, almost always, significantly more impactful than M+ loot. For slots that actually do something such as rings, trinkets and weapons, it is often the case that a Normal raid Wep/Ring/Trinket offers a higher value to HPS/DPS than a vault maxed M+ equivalent.

So what are raid or die players really complaining about? About the Heroic level chest/head/hand/etc pieces you receive at the end of a M+ run max? You mean the same item slots that any competent guild has filled out from Heroic farm on week 3?

Raiders cry way too much.

2 Likes

Idk what mythic guilds you’ve seen but we’re a bunch of people who’ve come together to tackle challenging content together. Many of us have become friends beyond simply raiding through our shared goals, we play 9 hours a week during progress, 3-6 afterwards, and we have fun doing it.

2 Likes

That’s an extremely small amount of game play for a monthly sub premium MMO.
This is why raiding is terrible.

1 Like

Oh so we should lock people into a 15 hour long raid? Can’t quit until it’s done? Should wow be a 40 hours a week kinda deal?