Mythic+ made me quit

Ehm… guess what - there’s tons of “gimmick” trinkets in dungeons
If you are going to troll at least don’t make it that easy to tell (not that you hadn’t made it obvious already but still… at least make it a challenge to tell whether you are just insane or trolling)

And I’d argue the opposite, the difference is that I actually bring the recipts whilst you bring emotional pleadings
Or well, the non-trolling folks who mimick this

Yep, M+ cannibalized the entire end game of WoW. The developers don’t know what to do with it now.

1 Like

This is an mmo. It will never happen.

1 Like

Classic is the ultimate cringe brainless PvE content…

I played wrath for like 1 week on my Holy Priest, and triple out healed other healers in full epics when I was still in mostly dungeon blue and dungeon epic gear. I got into GDPK runs just to experience the raid and people thought I was there to buy stuff. Classic is a joke full of noobs and ‘has been’ players who thought they were good until this game outgrew their limited skill cap.

You can clear max level raids with out even being max level… LOL.

2 Likes

What does that mean? Blizzard will never try anything new (in regards to the reward structure or pillars of content)?

I understand its an MMO, that is more the appealing factor to me. I can jump on disc, I can do my own thing encounter people progress my character etc What I dont like is being forced into a tight raid schedule as that is the only means of progression.

MMOs have gear and character progression. What you are suggesting is against MMO game design.

Clearly you dont.

There are multiple avenues of progression, the only progression to BIS is raiding and mythic plus

This game is designed to be played in a group. You are never going to get BiS from solo play.

1 Like

Funny this is my experience with raiding. Yes, even mythic. It had its moments, but the gameplay doesn’t come close to higher keys. You literally sit there holding hands with your raid leader performing one of a short list of mechanics over and over again just waiting for enough people not to mess them up at the same time so you can kill the boss. And if you mess up, oh well, just pull it again.

Meanwhile, you never kick, rarely stun, rarely do anything other than parse. I literally use every button I have in a key. Everything. There’s 5 of us, 1 of me. Not 20, not 35 lol. And I have extreme personal responsibility. I make one mistake, and it’s a wipe. Possibly and usually the key. That is not the case with anything outside of bleeding edge raiding, and you aren’t doing that.

1 Like

Bro what??

What happened to

M+ the worst content ever added

1 Like

I mean, sure? Most of those are end bosses, you’ve beat the raid already. Those 3 extra ilvls are symbolic, bragging rights. Why do you need a significant amount more power when you’ve already won?

2 Likes

Then Neltharion? lol.

That’s not the end boss, and were it higher ilvl, guilds might not be on perma-extend, so they can get an advantage for sark.

The majority of, not just WoW players but rather a vast majority of gamers, psychologists, and sociologists would disagree with you immensely, considering the genre and gameplay loop that M+ adheres to

"No one wants to raid. people just want to play god comp and cringe brainless PvE encounters.

So this is why im playing classic, at least people raid in Classic cause the best gear is in the raid and not in a dungeon with a blanket pseudo difficulty."

Maybe you need reading comprehension. You asserted your agenda on this statement. Nowhere did OP say it was “hard”. He mentioned difficulty but not at what level that difficulty was. You inserted that.

Maybe you should “turn your monitor on”, or better yet, quit using overplayed memes. Especially when you are wrong.

troll harder

1 Like

Pot. Kettle. Black…?

Neither of those terms means difficult. In fact, the first means “easy” and the second example means a “median” difficulty, which is neither easy or difficult.

Try harder at something because the troll train done left the station without you, kid.

Have you ever seen raiding in classic? You go in, you dunk the 1 mechanic boss in 2 minutes, and repeat. Raiding on retail isn’t the same thing. People raid in classic because it respects your time. You’re only in the instance for like 35 minutes. On retail, dungeons are as long as classic raids and it makes everyone psychopathic.

People raid all the time

So 2 mechanic raid bosses in classic

Best gear isn’t in mythic + and no one raids in classic, it’s just gdkp sales over and over again

but w/e keep posting on as many alts as u can about content you don’t do

:100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100: :100:
I just laugh at the face of boomers claiming " I-I-KILLED THE LICH KING!!!"
Yeah, thats literally nothing.

1 Like

all i know is all the priest trinkets i want/need drop from the raid but im only really interested in running m+ atm