Mythic+ made me quit

If only one person had to do a mechanic, this game would be way easier.

That still doesnā€™t mean the mechanic is harder.

True, which is why those encounters award higher ilvl gear.

1 Like

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. It would also be a lot less annoying, haha! Itā€™s like FF14, one person out of 8 is like 2 pixels out of position and the entire raid dies and has to restart a 20+ minute fight, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

if I donā€™t want other people affecting my gameplay, I would just go play a single player game.

They donā€™t, though, you get 447 gear from +16 keys, now.

Interesting take, but I donā€™t see anywhere that the op said it was ā€œhardā€. Some people just like nostalgiaā€¦

Put gimmick trinkets in dungeons.

Mythic+ shouldnā€™t give raid quality gearā€¦ Iā€™d argue mythic+has done more damage to wow than LFRā€¦ they are forced to design dungeons a specific way now just because mythic+

M+ made tons of people quit.

I donā€™t think M+ by itself made anyone quit, but certainly tons of people have quit over how it impacted the rest of the game (or, more specifically, how Blizzard altered the rest of the game because of M+).

1 Like

Right, which is why M Sark drops 450 or 457 (for the rare).

Hello, I see you replied to the thread. Haha, I have no idea if that is the case or not! One thing I do know is that the cat is out of the bag and there is no putting it back in! If you either A) get rid of Mythic+, or B) completely separate the gearing paths, people will quit this game in droves! Mythic+, love it or hate it, is what is propping up the game currently! As much as the raid lovers think people would just swap over to raiding, they are very, VERY mistaken and most likely people would just quit the game entirely, haha!

Thanks for your post and have a great day!

You think the difficulty gap between Mythic Sark and a +16 key makes a 3 ilvl difference appropriate?

:smirk:

1 Like

Timegates seem like they help an aging playerbase not hurt it.

Removing timegates favors people who can play 24/7 because of no life.

Raid lockouts and conquest caps and such put a leash between the unemployed and the normal players.

to give us giggles <3

2 Likes

The key levels that are parallel with even easy mythic fights tend to be past where the rewards end.

Iā€™d say mythic Almag (joke) is harder than any +21 Iā€™ve done so far.

1 Like

No.
If i play 3 hours a day i can gear up much faster in those 3 hours than literally having to wait 7 days to have a chance at getting something.
No, make gearing faster.

maybe turn your monitor on and read the post again

That just makes the gap even wider between people who can no life the game and those that canā€™t?

I mean we have exactly this with mythic+ itā€™s really not a debate. People than can grind mythic+ gear WAY faster than those that canā€™t both from gear and crest acquisitions.

This season is the fast gearing has been ever due to the crest and crafting system.

1 Like

And then we have constant complaints on the forums about how people arenā€™t playing, anymore.

Well, duh. When you make the game way faster to ā€˜completeā€™. Some people look at gear as a goal, others look at it as just a tool, but either way, unless youā€™re gunning for something hard (which most people donā€™t), speeding up the time curve is going to make it so people stop logging in, sooner.

TLDR: Maybe spammable easy upgradeable loot from M+ wasnā€™t such a good idea.

1 Like