Mythic+ made me quit

No one wants to raid. people just want to play god comp and cringe brainless PvE encounters.

So this is why im playing classic, at least people raid in Classic cause the best gear is in the raid and not in a dungeon with a blanket pseudo difficulty.

18 Likes

Not getting Old Crafty made me quit. What a trash game. Literally unplayable.

2 Likes

Ehh I mained Dracthyr and didnt care about the evoker legendary… the most boring legendary they’ve ever created and it looks ugly.

1 Like

You’re right, there’s nothing harder than mechanics that were figured out 20 years ago

12 Likes

ehh raiding ICC will be harder than running mythic+ and spamming AoE with your brain off.

8 Likes

do you ever get writers block when coming up with troll threads or do you just kinda wing it anyway?

14 Likes

Do you get the notifications for me reporting you for trolling?

2 Likes

Pretty sure most people still couldn’t do KJ mythic even if you gave them 20 years. (While for sure Classic is not “that” much hard)

2 Likes

I just finished a 20 FH where I lusted the turtle guy. I don’t know why I shared that.

2 Likes

From your name, I wouldn’t expect anything less.

2 Likes

Gotta go where you get the best for minimum effort, unless you’re seeking a challenge but that just seems masochistic.

If you want to raid go Classic. If you want M+ or PvP then go to Retail. Is that the synopsis of your post? I thought most people went to Classic for nostalgia or because the gameplay is slower/simpler, but of course there’s no valid polls on why people pick one over another so just a wild guess informed by the tiny minority posting on the forums.

As long as the dev team can support both, I don’t bother with why one’s better than another; just play the variant you like.

1 Like

Apparently the key to playing the variant you like is aggressively insulting people that play the other variant.

2 Likes

I want them to decouple gear and player power.

Raid should = cosmetic / bragging rights and maybe a cumulative power progression only inside the raid.

Gear should be equally powerful and able to be progressed such that someone that never raids should be as powerful outside a raid if they have progressed their gear up all the way (inside the raid they should be weaker/bottom run until they progress).

1 Like

People raid in classic because you can throw together a group of random people and clear it with ease cause it’s nowhere near mechanically intensive as raids we have now.

Unless you’re in a guild of 90+% parsing players you aren’t clearing mythic raid. You could clear the hardest raid in classic with Timothy using zero addons and clicking his spells

1 Like

3 Likes

Power progression acts as a soft nerf to content. Better than Blizzard decided that you suck too much, so we’ll nerf stuff by 10/20%

1 Like

Ew no lol.

Yes, I have raider on and off, I understand the progression aspect to raiding. What I dont like is how rigid “successful” raid schedules need to be and how dependent on others the content is.

They have done this every raid tier.

Fair enough, everyones opinion is equal. I just think the appeal of wow is in decline, specifically because blizzard caters to high end hardcore crowd (of which I am most definitely not anymore).

1 Like

Some faster than others. Sepulcher was one raid they pretty much axed.

2 Likes

People always want to take away gear upgrades from things they dont do.

And wanting BIS from trivial content is silly.

3 Likes