Mythic+ Bots/Mythic Advice

My main is on MG https://raider.io/characters/us/moon-guard/Vailance, and it’s definitely the most social server I have ever been on.

Current rating is 2.8k in DF season 4, so no, your realm does not affect your success-- And as I mentioned in my previous post, I usually pug 3/5 spots.

Ok well you enjoy that very interesting and intelligent stance of no good players joining plus 2 keys to farm out wyrm crest. Cant argue with stupid so congratulations.

can’t imagine people doing that on their mains. 1x heroic raid clear, and just grinding for score would’ve capped them on wyrms.

Or farming elusive trinkets.

Why? Wyrm crest gear goes to what 522 and you think good players dont farm that out doing plus 2s? Plus 2s ya know the quickest easiest way to farm wyrm crest.

But you need gear to upgrade first, so you go in to +8s.

I really dont understand why people farming 2s for wyrm crest is so unbelievavble to you dudes. If you guys had another brain it would be lonesome

I am trying to argue with a moron that wastes his own time running 25 minute keys instead of 15 minute keys… and I am stupid.

And if I were farming lower keys, I leave if it’s too slow. I did grind +2s for valor.

Yes, yes you are.

Its 515… and its 3rd week. Most of us going slow are already well beyond wyrms but go on

My 2 cents from my own experience, I don’t think wyrm crests are that big of a deal. I have been capping aspect crests every week while pushing score. And anything the wyrm crests would be used on is going to be replaced in short order.

That said, the heroic raid is your best option for wyrm crests, BUT only if you have a competent guild group to run it with. Atm, I would say running lower keys is best… Pugging the raids takes too long due to wipes-- even on easy bosses… People are just too used to being carried by gear. Later in the season it may become more timely and thus more efficient.

I might make an attempt to farm tome. I haven’t done anything below a +7 yet I think. Even then, it would be running +8s.

Wouldn’t this put you in aspect range though?

Ive been unlucky with drops and need drake crests for a few pieces still >.<

(and that’s why you don’t do lower keys, so you don’t have gear that need drakes.)

If you’re capped on crests, crests downgrade upon completion.

1 Like

I havent ran enough keys to cap either lol super casual. And 100% pugger.

So i run my keys in ranges for score

2s and 3s across the board. Then 4s and 5s. Best way to increase score and look good in puggers eyes

As such, ive got drake level gear lol

Hah, the irony.

MG is terrible on the mythic raid scene considering we’ve got maybe a grand total of 3 guilds that meaningfully prog mythic

we’ve got a healthy abundance of heroic/aotc guilds though

there are decent guilds that do keys, especially in the lower range, but for pushing i recommend networking over searching for a guild to fill that void

my 2 cents

1 Like

No those are not bots those are actual players lol,

You can run into bots in battlegrounds just fine, hell you’ve probably run into a bot that you weren’t aware was a bot until it started being TOO good at the game. Botting M+ is just an issue of supply versus demand and the fact that everyone is conditioned to not want to talk to anyone goes a long way to making botting this content easier.

@OP: I suggest using the Warcraft Made Easy discord for filling out groups if you can’t find anyone locally to run with. Server transferring would potentially help but I personally don’t think M+ is worth it when you’ll probably still end up pugging most of the time anyway.

I believe I may have run into this once myself but last season. I was doing a Throne of Tides and had a player do low damage and was not even with the group. On the map they showed at the enterence (despite doing little dps and taking damage). On my healer frames they were always LoS, and the mob abilites when they cast would go through the wall towards the front of the dungeon to hit the player.

Same thing, very little damage and no interrupts. My group took a screenshot and we all submitted a ticket. It was very obvious to tell it wasnt human movement of the character.