Myth track being 13 ilvl higher than hero track is not alt-friendly

I got it. Since raids are the only challenging and engaging content in WoW, just remove all sources of loot from the game except for raids. Have the quests give you gear good enough to clear Normal raid. Then force the entire player base to raid for loot.

Then since there is no difficulty above Mythic, Mythic difficulty won’t award gear either, since technically they don’t need the gear to clear the content, you could just have Mythic raid award gem sockets token thingies. If they get stuck on the last boss they can just gem their Heroic raid loot.

Yeah I’m thinking I like that.

Just to clarify, what percentage of the world population do you think participate in the Olympics?

It’s kind of funny seeing how mad people are getting about changes to gear they never had access to in the first place.

People actually earning the gear are cool with it, and people who never got it in the first place are mad because ?

4 Likes

“I didn’t read the thread so I just wanted to stop by and say I’m better than all of you, why are you all so mad?”

True but the gear it gives is enough to take down any Mythic Raid Boss there is.

“You only need loot for the level of content you’re doing”

But you can kill Mythic bosses with Heroic loot, so therefore Mythic raid doesn’t need to drop loot, it can just drop gem slot tokens. They’re doing it for the engaging challenge anyway, right?

2 Likes

So many boosters bad faithing the discussion, trying to protect their monetary interests on a game mode that’s bad to the point people card swipe on it.

1 Like

Some of the people earning it area annoyed at the extra ~6 weeks they’ll be crest farming in keys.

You do know world first kills are only 4-5 item levels under the cap for the season right?

The days of first kills being super undeared died a long time ago.

1 Like

Exactly. So all they need are gem sockets.

1 Like

How is the first kill guilds being near mythic item levels mean mythic gear isn’t needed for kills again?

1 Like

Oh I’m not addressing first kill guilds, you’ll have to discuss that with someone else who cares and enjoys goal post movement.

1 Like

Yeah, thanks to M+ and the upgrade system, that’s long gone.

Heroic raid splits are a big part of it too, don’t dismiss that.

They don’t run 40+ heroic raid splits for nothing.

1 Like

I’m not talking about RWF here, I’m talking about a regular CE guild’s 1st kill.

There is a part of me that kind of correlates mythic+ to the “casual” mythic guilds to heroic splits of the RWF guilds.

Mythic+ is the “casual” alternative to heroic raid splits, with the same goal in mind. Get as geared as possible as fast as possible. It’s just infinitely easier and more accessible for the masses to do that through keys than organize heroic raid splits.

1 Like

This doesn’t make any sense lol. Later guilds need even MORE mythic gear for their kills.

2 Likes

Source?

This sounds very made up.

You’ll either clear the raid before it matters, or the extra ilvls will help you clear the raid sooner.

1 Like

I get that your arguing in bad faith to troll but like please try to at least be believable.

1 Like