Myth track being 13 ilvl higher than hero track is not alt-friendly

Since are back to 13 item level differences between difficulty levels there is no reason to me that the upgrade system needs to exist at all.

WoW has a sub but it already is run like a f2p freemium game. There would be no change if they swapped over, because it’s been curve fitted already.

1 Like

Players not reading the fine print doesn’t entirely surprise me :joy: lmao

1 Like

and that is the colossal problem with current management

I don’t get why people think their ALTS are entitled to easy BIS gear. It’s fine if your alts cap off at Hero track gear

What? You can extend lockouts they are not weekly timeouts for starters and is very common practice among many mythic prog raiding guilds. The incentive the same as its always been, hanging out with your buddies every week killing hard bosses.

1 Like

Well tbh even ignoring m+ this sucks because vault sucks. If you don’t keep up on vaults from the start you’re permanently behind. And even then its RNG and you can get screwed with duds.

It sucks because once burnout kind of sets in on a main mid season you could gear alta reasonably quickly and be really competitive with just heroics and crafted.

Everyone I know is cashing in for gold the last couple months of the season so…

Are you talking about boosts? You’re still several or more weeks away from catching up lol.

If vaults just had some sort of catch up for missed weeks it would be nice. Like half of the vaults you missed, you could still get later but had to do a full 8/8 for each additional catch-up

No, I’m talking about people who start off the season doing M+ every week, and are soon using their coins for gem sockets instead of taking gear pieces, and then soon after that switch to buying gold from the vendor, instead.

M+ is ridiculously generous with loot, it doesn’t need catch-up.

1 Like

Mplus vault mostly = gem slot after the first month

What you just explained sounds more like communism then it does democratic lmao

Delete pvp first, but then yes, mythic.