Myth track being 13 ilvl higher than hero track is not alt-friendly

You know what? I agree with this. Mythic raiding should just be about the challenge. Lock a title and a mount and Feat of Strength behind it (or even a class set of gear, as far as I care). Would make tuning less variable because you’d never “out gear” it. The race could still happen (I don’t know anyone who cares about it tho). I’d be fine with making the rewards unobtainable after the expansion ends.

EThen we could stop with all this back and forth “my content is harder than yours so you don’t deserve gear” BS that has inundated the forums.

I wish there was more challenge in the game that wasn’t locking player power behind it, but rather limited time cosmetics.

2 Likes

That’s not the argument though. We don’t care what gear you have from doing world quests, mplus, delves or pet battles. We don’t interact with you in game so what you have means nothing to us. You could get your myth track gear from those sources we don’t care. We just want the people who don’t participate in the same content we do to dictate what we can and can’t have cause like what you have affects us none, what we have affects you even less.

What season are you talking about, half your gear can be filled with bullion gear.

Yeah this is insanely cringe, the gear gatekeeping from people that barely get cutting edge each tier thinking it means anything. I couldn’t care less if people could get full bis gear from level 1 delves, just let me be strong in the content I like doing by doing that content.

1 Like

season 3. I clearly stated ignoring s4 as its off for not only bullions, but overall lack of participation.

again I refer you to this response

The problem is that it’s not true, there are plenty of mythic raiders that also push m+ and I’ve pushed in shadow lands where I had to make up the large ilvl gap with great vault loot and you do fall behind quickly and alts are completely off the table if you want to play on an even playing field.

I simply don’t enjoy the game if I’m behind by 6 ilvls when trying to do high keys, it ruins the game for me. The gap is too substantial. It was perfect in DF because hero gear was relatively strong, this combined with crafted gear made it so the ilvl gap was fairly insignificant.

1 Like

Right so content we also do. See the difference? We do that content you do yet you don’t do ours.

both these things are exactly the same going into TWW. They even buffed Hero track gear so its even better than it was in df as you can upgrade it further than before

So you deserve more gear, hence my use of the term gear gatekeeping.

never said deserve. I do more things to get it. Where is the gatekeeping? you can also do these things

Sure and the same could be said for pvp and torghast and island expeditions, I don’t really enjoy raiding anymore, but it feels like I’m being forced to raid to have the best gear in the content I enjoy doing and that bothers me.

so your complaint is mplus players now pay the same mythic raid tax that we have been paying for expansions now? Do you think we enjoyed ap farming, mplus farming, world quest farming for flightstones and rep? No we don’t but we did them anyway, we complained and groaned but we did it.

I can’t find anything about this, if they increased the ilvl or made it 8/8 I will delete all my comments and stop complaining, but I can’t find anything about this.

hop on the beta its 8/8. It matches end of heroic raid boss ilvl. At least thats how it worked when raid testing

See I don’t disagree with you on this, I hate that too. Just let people play the content they want and give them the ability to excel in that content by playing that content.

that’s news to me, I will check it out.

Omgawd harder track rewards better gear than the easier track

This is unbelievable :scream:

See we can agree on this. That doesn’t mean ruin what we have. Make what you have relevant. PVP did this pretty well

Why not make the gap 50 ilvls? I mean the hardest content in the game deserves the best loot right?

I never said myth gear shouldn’t be better than hero gear. I was fine with the 6ilvl gap in DF, but 13 crosses the line where it becomes too big of an advantage.

Advantage to what? Getting keystone master?

What’s keystone master, 2000 rating? No I’m not talking about those ‘‘achievements’’, I’m talking about pushing high keys.

no im comparing your mythic to his mythic lmao

I really doubt the majority of treadmill runners are investing weeks into Mythic Raiding just to get maybe 1-2 higher keys… That’s just silly.