Myth track being 13 ilvl higher than hero track is not alt-friendly

As a mythic raider who doesnt have much time i find it easy to gear multiple alts raid and get my vault full. Its honestly super easy and fast people are just bad and rather have things handed to you.

1 Like

You
h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/moonnstalker#partition=3&private=1

Me h ttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/velen/zimaniac#

I’m actually putting 10 million on the line. LETS GO! Put up or shut up. Your hunter vs mine.

Your logs are actually awful

Drop your logs then because he is doing more bosses then you are and at least blue to purple parses which is avrage to above average.

Because yours look like dog and wouldnt suprise me if you bought a carry

Queuable content goal normally is to have an entry level of that content.
Raids already have LFR and lower difficulties.

Right. A random group of 5 challenger league players won’t stand much of a chance against a world champion league team.

But for a system like Mythic+ I don’t view this as an issue. Let’s say you could que Mythic+. I think people would que for lower keys, but as they progressed to higher keys they would to transition into forming their own groups.

So, while yes a Mythic raid couldn’t be PuGed, if 20 man “hard mode” content was treated like Mythic+ then I think lower “keys” would be queable. And thus would serve as a good introduction to casuals who are transitioning into harder content.

Look at zims ilvl parses. Straight green lol

Not if you and the people you’re raiding with are good.

It’s the people trying to compensate for their lack of skill that have to invest that amount of time.

thats a lie i saw like 1 green vs you have grays and greens. he has more purples then you

“I’m really good at playing Candyland.”
-Heroic raiders trying to flex their logs

1 Like

You’re comparing his heroic logs to my mythic logs :joy:

Look at my awakened logs for heroic.

On top of that his ilvl parses are green which means he’s doing major rotational mistakes.

Also BM received a 28% nerf 2 days into the prepatch so bm logs are skewed

It’s really funny when they make claims about being able to clear mythic of its 10 man and seeing green ilvl parses

Someone gets it. Get quality people and you will be amazed at how far you can go in any mode including mythic raiding.

Also logs are kind of weird for healers and tanks but a lot more clear with DPS with some exceptions.

Unless you’re a DPS who is doing a specific role in a fight that will neuter your DPS but needs to be done it’s pretty clear cut whether you got the goods or not.

3 Likes

The person in question has blue and purple
Heroic logs but green ilvl parses which means he is carried by gear and not doing his rotation properly.

This person also said if mythic was 10 man he’d be full clearing “easy”

Well, you can’t really manipulate DPS logs like you can healing so that makes sense. Also saying 10 man mythic raiding would be a joke is completely silly on their part lol.

10 man raiding was dropping for various reasons including Blizz laziness but their point regarding tuning was spot on sometimes. Some 10 man mythic fights were a thousand times harder than larger group sizes.

We can go now, equal gear and everything. We aren’t locked out of anything, same class, you pick the spec.

Your logs are so bad you shouldn’t be challenging anyone lol

You and I can go too buddy. You are for sure better than the other guy. But your numbers are carried by your guilds ability to kill the boss faster. I’ll go against you right now for 2mg. Again, put up or shut up like the other guy.

Free 2mg then. Easiest of your life. Come get it.

It’s pretty funny the fact Blizz shut that 10 man stuff down REAL QUICK. But go off. Still waiting for you to accept my offer.