Myth track being 13 ilvl higher than hero track is not alt-friendly

Huh… Brewa and I agree for once. Blizz can’t touch mythic raiding at this point … its a hallmark of the game tbh. I like how difficult it is and it should have the best rewards bar none , period! :cloud_with_rain:

This little gnome nails it

1 Like

They should delete LFR and Normal.

Story, Normal (the old heroic), and heroic (the old mythic) are sufficient levels of difficulty.

6 ilvls difference between each difficulty and have heroic (the old mythic) drop additional cosmetics

1 Like

The vault is degenerate design. Psychologically it makes people feel bad if they don’t fill in each slot each week.

3 Likes

I think raids should be 40 man loot pinata’s with long attunement processes.

I think the game should just have mythic 20 man versions of boss fights that you can progress through like Mythic+.

And give the easy raid the best loot (or at least 99% comparable to the best loot)

Delete LFR. All Heroic modes. Mythic raids (remake into mythic boss fights). And remove any que option for normal dungeons and raids. Only let people que for mythic content. (I realize they can’t now, but that’s backwards to me. Because mythic content is designed to be spammed but normal content is pretty much designed to only be done once per playthrough.)

But they didn’t.

Thankfully you’re not. Dev.

1 Like

Well try and view it more like changing raids to be more like FF14.

The reintroduction of old style 40 man raids with attunements will serve a different purpose as a different pillar.

No. If you want raids like ff go play ff.

No. Feel free to stop coming up with awful ideas.

1 Like

No. If you want raids like ff go play ff.

Typical forum defeatist mentality. Why make anything better if there is a single person still in the game that enjoys it.

I dislike calling people trolls, but these suggestions are so bad it’s hard not to…

2 Likes

We are significantly less than the 12 million peak during Wrath, yes.

I’m sorry but reskinning the same raid 4 times with 4 different difficulties with higher and higher ilvl is stupid.

Absolute colossal waste of developer time.

Only a 25% drop off of players in a 20 year old game that still stands in the millions is what you call impressive.

you don’t need alts to have cutting edge 6/6 myth gear actually

What actually matters is that alts should be able to gear a bit faster. I’d support crest discounts for alts.

But the 6/6 myth change is irrelevant.

7 million (on the very optimistic side) is not 75% of 12 million.

I personally agree with your sentiment here though. It is impressive that WoW still has as healthy of a pop as it does.

It’s not even peak right now. The new expansion hasn’t even come out yet.

The peak we’ve been hitting so far in the past 4 years has been 9.5 million. According to this data site. https://activeplayer.io/world-of-warcraft/.

Look I’m not trying to hate. I added to my reply above that I agree with your overall sentiment.

Yeah I know, I just wanted to add on I guess.

1 Like

It’s a better deal for me than having maybe 1 mythic raid fight per expansion (ultimate raid). At least wow can keep you entertained for way longer.