Mystery 5th Old God On Chronicle

No! What have you done? Can’t resist… {◕ ◡ ◕}

2 Likes

There is nothing to say there cant be a New Old God. They are just cancerous mutations of the void there isnt really a set number of them.

But given the knife is pretty relevant again I would surmise it is them. Would be nifty if the ending of BfA is Knaifu getting their body back. An Old God that talks beyond just mysterious riddles and prophesy would be entertaining.

1 Like

Op,oh I like this one :smiley:

There’s a lot of symbolism in this picture,the hammer caught my eye couldn’t make out where the hammer came from but it is a combination of Horde and Alliance in a circle which looks like a Ragnaos on top of saragaras sword tied to the realm of death .You can see the vakryl on the bottom.

It’s the Twilight’s Hammer!

Could be since they are both Horde and Alliance would make sense.

1 Like

Hmm looking deeper at the pic it could be Elune considering it has leaves sprouting next to it.

1 Like

And there a crescent moon on the hammer,which I don’t see on the twilight hammer.

1 Like

Let me check something out.

Oh, please, please, PLEASE let the next old god in succession be voice acted by Gilbert Gottfried . . .

3 Likes

heynow…

SPRINKLES TRIES HIS BEST, OKAY?

1 Like

Sure. You don’t need to ask permission for that lol

Also: this confuses me.

2 Likes

Originally in the lore from the warcraft 3 manuals there were 5 old gods. I always thought it was weird they just retconned it to 4 for no reason some time later. Seems silly to get rid of a potential enemy with no real reason

Dang,go away and you’re already poking fun at me,LOL.

Went to lech varrall in twilight highlands to see if that moon symbol was on the hammers and they weren’t.

1 Like

That’s just Spook.

Spook is shy, leave it alone.

But there’s a pet named Happiness. And it’s a mini Sha.

2 Likes

The missing Old God is the most powerful and devious of them all. He decided that taking Azeroth by force was too hard and corrupting it from within would take too long. So he focused all of his energy on corrupting Azeroth from the source. His name is H’zzkosstzz.

3 Likes

Viking Santa sees what you did there…

It’s not nice to call people old, you know.

1 Like

LoL,the spelling.

Did we ever get an official answer who that 5th Old God was in the corner of that pic?