Mysterious (potential) new allied race: Harronir

They look kind of like a halfway between nelves, trolls, and quillboar. The females use the female night elf model, but thicker, and the males seem to use the male human model with the male night elf hands.

5 Likes

6 Likes

Thread here about it.

Theres like 5 different threads on it and will be for all alpha/beta updates.
Its just how it goes.
Personally im going to enjoy the hype across all the topics haha

Is there really hype? They look like night elves going to a con.

3 Likes

I both like and do not like these.

Very mixed vibes. I like the paw feets and that they’re weirdly furry. Also the ladies are thick. Definitely like that.

Male model is def the male NE model. Same proportions.

1 Like

I think with a bit more work they might have something here.
But im not sure its really for me.
Not a troll or nelf fan. A hybrid is… interesting

Just because it’s a new race isn’t guaranteed an allied race.

People went crazy for kyrians and venthyr races when they were revealed… And they didn’t become allied races

2 Likes

Tuskarr and gnolls as well.

But as this is a race we have already combined with a race we have already, it does seem a strong candidate for the allied race system.

1 Like

All people ever do with ARs is complain anyway. Don’t like this, hate that, wish it had more X, less Y.

1 Like

No no. The hands are, 100%, but the body is definitely male human but thinner. It’s idle pose is exactly the same. Also the proportions are very much not the same.

Literally cut off the male nelf hands and slapped em on a human. They’re even kind of disproportionately large as a result

1 Like

They look like a group that split off at some point during the evolution of troll to night elf. They look cool and I hope they will be playable.

1 Like

Yeah i’ve been yearning for a new kind of humanoid we haven’t seen 500 times already. Even if they’re from recycled assets.

I can see what you mean, but I dunno. The stance looks kind of off from what a human would be. I can’t post images but in one of the previews they look like they’re leaning forward a bit with male NE posture and I can see these guys doing the male NE sway. I reserve my judgement until we see them in motion.

skip to finding their racials so i can see if its even worth it.

It’ll be easier to tell when you can view in the model viewer.

If it helps to see, the male human idle aniamtion has a periodic arm sway where their right arm swings out slightly further than the left. By some miracle both i and wowhead managed to capture that our screenshots.

These guys look amazing! I’m going to be extremely disappointed if they aren’t an allied race!

1 Like

hah we’re also getting half elf ears for the humans races and blood elves

1 Like

They look like elves with small tusks… we don’t need more elves.

1 Like

Looks like another elf clone

1 Like