My solution for Wrath Era servers

I have never even hinted at saying that. You are having delusions here and yet you call me the schizo one. As I have already said multiple times before, you have called my schizo on every thread you have ever replied to me on, ever. Then you denied ever calling me a schizo on another thread, said I was lying and making stuff up and got people to agree with you that I was making mean things up about you.

Dont call me he just cuz you are one. Dont talk about me in the 3rd person to others.

I have already said that you follow me around here, know exactly what I do and when and keep tabs…ofc I got called a paranoid schizo by you when I said that… but then you turn around and say this

When you say you dont follow me around

And you did exactly what I said you always do to me with Fey. you go out of your way to get people to team up on me.

More lies. Say when.

This is why I have now begun announcing that I will be gone from the forums for a few days before I do go away now. You making up more lies like this.

Then tell them what you called me on that thread that made me lash out at you like that. I have only ever done that to you once. You went out of your way to antagonize me there. Stop playing victim. You know exactly why I get mad at you. You are the one lying about me now.

I dont spam click refresh these forums looking for replies like you do. I reply to people sometimes even months later or like their posts months later. Just because I do not talk to you does not mean that I am banned. Normal people take breaks from the forums. And not everyone can see everyone on every thread. For example. I have not seen a post by Kennie here in a while. That does not mean that he is banned. That simply means that either A, he quit posting for a while, or B I have not seen his posts in a while. Lots of people have lives outside of the forums. I do not need to announce myself to you when I am leaving here for a few days to take a break.

Other posters leave here for long times too. As for me? I post here when I get bored of WoW, then I go back to playing WoW. I have a pattern here…should be easy enough for you to follow… I spam post a lot, then go away, I play WoW…thats how I am able to get my toons in Wrath above 213 item level and actually keep a guild, unlike you…none of your toons you have posted on have a guild.

K. Like right now? S4 is coming. I need to gear up my pally, my sham in retail in S4. I need to level up my Drac, I need to get keys done for S4, as it comes out soon. I am going to spam play HC SF on my priest, sham and pally there and that takes a very, VERY long time to do. So I am going to be gone for a while now. WoW has stuff to do, so I will do it. Your rogue has starter gear on it mostly. If you actually took breaks from the forums you would have 10k+ achieves like actual Wrath players do.

Sucks I need to explain WHY I leave when I leave and what I do when I go away. I want to grind really hard in WoW now. SoD I am behind in, DF needs my attention in stuff with my pally over there, I have toons to level in HC SF, I have a shammy in Wrath that I need to get ready for Cata. So? I will be gone from these forums for quite some time. NOT a ban as you like to say. I am actually going away. Maybe for a few months. My level 12 rogue I made here? This is my Cata rogue. Made in Wrath.

Time to find someone else to bully. I’m going to be gone for a few months now. Unlike you, I actually grind to play. You don’t grind so you have no concept of anyone taking breaks from these forums ever. Go post on your orc alt again. K. Bye.

PALADIN in Cataclysm Classic: Was It Any Good Though? (youtube.com)

Why I randomly post that YT vid? Cuz you said I just got back from a ban. A recently banned account would not be TL3 and you need to be TL3 to post any links to anything outside of WoW.

most profitable game 2010 - Google Search

Also that link as well which show CoD as top, not Cata. Another link I could not do if I had just recently been banned from these forums.

K. Now I can go away from the forums for a while. Sucks I am the only person here who has to make a PSA about leaving the forums with proof I am not getting banned in order to stop you from trolling me.

You are a compulsive liar.

No, I deny your claim that I “Do it to everyone when I’m mad”, when I’m not mad, or do it to everyone.

It’s really just you.

I also have never rallied anyone on these forums. Another lie from you. I would ask that you quote me where I have, but you have never once quoted me saying this, and never will quote me saying it.

I will.

There is a whole search feature. I had to use it to find all the times I told you to quote me on your claims. There is a time break between our interactions. It’s really not that hard.

This is what I mean when I say “schizo ramblings”, stuff like this. Baseless claim off of nothing but headcanon and fiction.

:point_down:

If you click the quote it’ll take you to the thread. The post I’m responding to does not exist. I don’t think you want that post to exist. For all those reading, there is a reason why I didn’t continue the word past the letter “r”. Forum rules apply to quotes and I’m not about to say that word, even in a quote.

I don’t know what YOUR point is about this, but, good luck.

Also lie more please.

What?

I’m talking about how it doesn’t matter what I’d say, you’d just lie on my name anyways, but somehow that is transferred to me lying about where you are?

I couldn’t care less where you are. The second I’m done with a post to you, you’re out of my head until my next poop AND I have a notification from you.

Lie more.

Idk, probably called your post “schizo ramblings”.

Stop schizo posting then.

Half the time I’m on the forums when you respond, the other half is literally me replying hours later because I’m not spam refreshing the forums.

Idk how you came to this conclusion, but, lie some more.

Quote me on when I said this.

You can’t quote me.

All you can do is lie on my name.

Who asked?

Retired character. I’ve said this many times before.

Like I don’t get how you’re this dumb.

I’m addressing this all in one.

1. Retired characters aren’t getting played. Achievements aren’t going up on a retired character. Why? Because it isn’t getting played.

2. Do you not have two monitors? Do you just raw flight path and just watch the scenery everytime? Making a post is the same essence as a text, you can start, do something else, and come back. I’m sorry you’re so broken that you can only do one thing at a time. Skill issue.

3. The Orc alt was my hardcore character I was playing. You made a claim that I didn’t play HC. I switched characters for one post to show that I did. I have no reason to post on that character anymore past that one point.

4. I don’t care what you’re playing. Thanks for reminding me about HC, made me remember that you bragged about having 4 60 Paladins and 2 60 Rogues or whatever, and you refused to even post on a single one. Hence why point 3 happened. I don’t believe you when you say you have those toons, and I doubt you have most of what you described here as well.

By that logic, I’d be grinding the forums though? So I’d still be grinding. :thinking:

Back to the schizo posting.

Quote me.

I didn’t say you were banned. I said the post was removed. I even clarified that I don’t know if it was you or a mod who removed it.

:point_down:

If you notice at the top right of that post, there is no marker indicating an edit. I edited that post seconds after I posted it because I wanted to add that I lacked the information as to why the post was gone, way before you made these claims.

No, that’s just the voices in your head telling you to do that.

Like, I get it, you think I am, but that’s based on a lie you literally just created (That im saying you’re banned), because I stated a post of yours was removed, which, it was. Anyone who tries to find the quoted block of your post in my post will be met with a trashcan symbol. This indicates the post was removed. It’s not that hard.

That said, this is why I say what I say. You go off on tangents based on nothing but your own delusions.

Wish you the best.

Thanks a lot guys for necroing my topic and going way outside the original discussion points. I have never had this many responses to a posting

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.