My solution for Wrath Era servers

My thought on how to have a Wrath era server;
There will only be one server for North America and one for Europe.
The server will be PVE to attract the largest possible audience.
Before Cata prepatch there will be a window to transfer your toon to the server. MY advice to Blizz is not to charge for this or charge a reduced fee.
No copies will be made so once your toon is on the era server they will not be able to advance to Cata.
The toons on this server will never be able to transfer off the server.
The server will remain in a constant state with no upgrades, changes or added content.

7 Likes

There’s also South America and OCE

PvP server are almost always the most populated, out of the top 10 most populated servers only 2 of them are PvE.

This is pointless really, there’s no reason for it to be one or the other.

This isn’t good either, you need to do maintainance and that would go under upgrades, unless you mean something else.

1 Like

Yeah literally nobody would play this lmao. Also PvE servers are significantly less popular than PvP servers.

4 Likes

grats for posting the worse idea ive ever seen in this forum

4 Likes

Blizzard doesn’t want to preserve crusade or wrath. I doubt classic would still be around either if they never stupidly sold clones for it.

2 Likes

Don’t need a solution if there’s no problem.

2 Likes

The most boring non interactive stale bot infested servers are always PVE servers.

1 Like

No, they aren’t… Classic has more than shown this. “PvP” realms end up the biggest because of a combination of peer pressure and a desire to play where there are the most people snowballing out of control.

At current there are only two PvP realms Grob and Windseeker. Everything else is a PvE realm and the players did it themselves.

2 Likes

So your solution is “Do what they did for Vanilla” with less servers and not allow people to pick and choose Cata or Wrath.

Weird, seems like you’re intentionally making things worse.

1 Like

MY solution for Wrath era servers: Upgrade everything to Cata. That is all.

2 Likes

That isn’t really a solution. The solution would be just adding one permanent wrath classic realm. Then everyone would be happy.

2 Likes

Sure it is. It’s just a solution you don’t like. And I really don’t care whether you like it or not.

3 Likes

What is the solution again? Deleting wrath classic servers isn’t a solution lol.

1 Like

No to permanent WoTLK servers. Waste of Blizz time and resources.

2 Likes

There are almost no popular pvp servers, where the population is equal. PvP servers is just an ego boost where people flood the “popular” faction, and the less popular faction floods the other pvp server. The only high populated, even faction, servers are pve.

I personally feel like cata is a waste of time and resources. Now we have retail and retail classic. Cataclysm is litterally retail.

1 Like

In 12 days time I will have dozens of cata servers to choose from. And you? You will have the memory of WOTLK. I guess Blizzard just doesn’t agree with your opinion.

1 Like

It literally isn’t, what are the similarities that are in both Cata and current retail, I can only think of 5.

You haven’t played retail in over a decade and it shows.

2 Likes

I love how you just assume that. I actually love retail. But it isn’t the classic experience. You are part of the problem of forum poster’s where you just blatantly accuse people of bullcorn. Like how the heck do you know whether I play retail or not. You don’t.

Regardless, I think cataclysm is when wow became retail. And that is just my opinion on that. Either way, there really is no point in arguing. We have differing opinions. You can have your opinions and I can have mine. No hating or disliking involved either.

1 Like