My friends are lvl 20 ish and I haven't played yet

No, I’m playing right now. A different server tha nI played on last night. I rolled a paladin this time instead of a mage. No queues on Deviate Delight, so that’s where I’m playing.

1 Like

Lol who are you, this reply wasn’t directed at you at all. Please move forward.

Try installing teamviewer on your phone and PC with the no password access, make sure your PC has auto shutdown off, and get in queue 1 hour before going home from work.

That’s what I have set up even tho I haven’t had to use it since my server doesn’t have a queue.

Im also playing on deviate delight, no queue

2 Likes

He is super toxic with no real logical thought process. Plus I am about 90% sure he got reported till he was muted or he would still be ranting and foaming at the mouth. But ya, that’s what the wife and I did back then. Would Q up and do something else together.

2 Likes

For me it is a reason to unsub, the whole point of playing classic for me was to be with my friends and have fun but it’s not longer possible.

See, I’m here to play WOW. I’m not worried much about leveling and if my friends are friends at all, they’ll either come here to play or I’ll catch up with them later. If they are level 20 in one day - I feel really sorry for them.

Eesh … they must smell pretty ripe by now.

1 Like

That’s what I did today, I queued at 3pm and was still in queue 6 hours later, I decided to close this whole thing down because it was just pointless.

The issue is we created our characters and i applied to a guild 2 weeks ago during the character creation phase. It doesnt matter what server you chose at that time because they were all full. The game started and my guild and friends and even myself got on a few hours that first night, formed a guild and made progress.

I got Dcd at Lv5 and told my friends to continue without me and Id catch up…sat in a 15hr que…got home from work tonight. 6 hr que. Im not telling my guild and all my RL friends to start over. Their characters are in the 20s. Blizz setup servers for us already subbed and we formed communites the “Classic way” as some of you are calling it but we cant connect to the communities we already formed.

Ive personally lost motivation to play because its gonna be many more nights of sitting here in multiple hour long ques while everyone else forges ahead. We made our characters on the only servers available. Blizz told us CERTAIN servers would have long ques and asked us to switch, we did but it didnt matter where you switched to. There is no defending this.

1 Like

It’s only not possible because you cannot wait a few days for Qs to lower nor are your “friends” willing to play elsewhere. You have an extremely narrow view of possible…

1 Like

Dude, it’s only day 2. The hype will calm down and the queues will decrease and maybe even eventually disappear, especially as more and more people move to the less populated realms. That you’re not willing to wait it out is on you. Probably for the best, all things considered. Classic is a game for the patient.

That said, I switched from Atiesh to Westfall and haven’t had a queue longer than an hour, and that’s just during peak times. Most of the time, it’s been instant log ins for my boyfriend and me. :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

Lesson learned, now try queuing earlier tomorrow if you absolutely want to play on a huge server

yes it is. I don’t know why you act like Classic won’t be there in a week. I’m sorry that you feel you have absolutely no time to play, but really, if you wanted to play Classic in the first place, you would find a way. Many folks we know set aside vacation days or switched days with someone at work. It can be done. Or have someone at home log you in an hour before. There is no reason to complain so hard this early into the game. If you can’t see that, then good luck and god bless.

She speaks the truth.

1 Like

Wtf they got a server called Deviate Delight …? I use those all the time in PvP / PvE lolll :joy:

1 Like

Sooo … how is it that THEY apparently have zero time in queue, since evidently they are playing and you are not?

1 Like

Aye, even unto the ages.

Why is it a failure? I just cleared Deadmines for the second time and it was great.

I havent had to deal with a queue yet. Wake up earlier.

1 Like

Let me just apologize to everyone that I have disrespected in this thread. I’m supper triggered by the whole situation, I was on discord with my friends tonight while they were all enjoying classic together and I couldn’t. I’ve been dying to play classic but this launch really disappointed me.

14 Likes

They get off work at 1pm. I get off at 6pm but you sure got me good with that one like I was lying.

1 Like