My friends are lvl 20 ish and I haven't played yet

It’s sad but I canceled my sub and accepted that I just got scammed for 15$

All my friends are leveling together, doing dungeons and stuff and I still haven’t been able to play yet, 12 hours in queue total since yesterday.

May the queue gods be with you all.

54 Likes

So sad, im sure they’ll miss you

Goodbye

22 Likes

I’m not asking for pity here, I’m just pointing out the sad reality that this launch is a total failure. You’re probably in queue right now and mad as f.

39 Likes

Sounds like a you problem. You chose to roll there. Ya’ll could have rolled elsewhere. You still can, and possibly make new friends! It’s what Classic is all about, afterall!

26 Likes

Those are my real life friends, I don’t know if you have any of those but yeah. They won’t reroll and we went to Skeram which was one of the “Not full” servers before launch.

42 Likes

Nope, haven’t had a Q. I used ma brain thing. Same for my friends and family. It’s been amazing. Best experience I have had in years.

11 Likes

I disagree with that it’s a “failure”. And some for those that are playing.

3 Likes

No I actually played this morning before work and all night after work. Me and my friends moved to a newer server and we have no queue :slight_smile:

1 Like

What part of "My friends are not gonna reroll’ you don’t understand, I don’t wanna play alone.

18 Likes

I feel ya man this launch was a complete and utter disaster a good portion of people un sub today and blizz is feeling it now

6 Likes

So funny how both of you are complaining but refuse to reroll on a realm other than the huge ones.

1 Like

That server is gonna be full tomorrow lmao.

Can’t expect much from a void elf player I suppose.

1 Like

Sonthat’s why I said make some new friends lol. Who knows, yours might reroll when they try n log into the Que boss too! Classic is ALL about meeting new people and socializing!!

2 Likes

First of all, I have a job which is why I’m in the queue, second no I’m not on vacation. You’re definitely not in game right because you are trash talking on my thread.

3 Likes

Maybe you should evaluate the strength of your friendships if they forged on ahead and won’t either help you with gold/items or help you level.

Can’t imagine it was that important for yall to play together if you won’t just simply catch up to them.

amirite?

8 Likes

All of the servers have a que. ALL OF THEM. Many posts highlighting how ALL of the servers are full. You keep saying this on lots of posts, yet fail to talk about the reality that moving to another server, and starting a character again every time they release a server. IS NOT A SOLUTION.

15 Likes

Lol imagine being able to play but you choose a server thats full and refuse to do anything else.

6 Likes

True, my irl friends all switched with me when we saw the whole queue drama

1 Like

Imagine not being able to play on any of the servers cause they all have hour ques

4 Likes

Lmao mkay cupcake. You keep telling me what I am currently doing. pat

1 Like