My friend bought gold and is now ahead of all of us, how is this fair?

What you are calling RMT is something that even the highest levels of Blizzard employees have endorsed and participated in. Sorry to tell ya, but this whole setup doesn’t do anything but make you look like a bad friend.

2 Likes

God we could only wish he leaves and never comes back but I think we all know that isn’t likey…

3 Likes

The best part is people saying it’s not

2 Likes

:eyes:

You’re not much of a friend are you.

2 Likes

Get rekt casul nerd narc loser get a job.

But? Friends first, game 50th in line.

I’d swear to god that this is a cleverley disguised bait topic. None of this rings true.
Besides, people are responsible for their own actions. It’s not Blizz’s job to police tokens and gear.

1 Like

I dont believe you.

1 Like

I’m wondering if this monkey is an alt of one of the 2 from Team T on a classic alt trying to find other topics to troll with .

1 Like

Oh you are a cutie

He also should be suspended for falsely reporting players. But that will probably have to wait until after the social contract is implemented.

1 Like

First, that isn’t RMT. Second, this game is P2W now, just gotta get used to it.

1 Like

I pugged a Heroic Sylvanas, my dps shards were maxed, I had a good enough ilvl, I knew the mechanics, and it was far enough into the expansion that no one cared (once I linked my aotc with my fake achievement addon :slight_smile:)

Even got the heroic edge of night to drop lol

I wish I did boost, it’d prove my point.

P.S You’ve already linked my armory before accusing me of boosting and I explained this to you before… I remember, because your achievement points were insane. Maybe go outside and touch grass rather than spending all your time on World of Warcraft and creeping armories. :grimacing:

3 Likes