My character bugged after reset - no access to most weekly content

typical blizzard

Got a real update (first two were auto generated):

Thanks for contacting the Blizzard Entertainment team! This is Game Master Evrabbahgu speaking. I’m here to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have today.

I understand, valued hero, that you have submitted a bug report for Azeroth Achievement. Your patience is greatly appreciated.

I know this is can be annoying when you have an issue and all what we say is to report it but let me eplain to you, we currently refrain from interfering until we get an update from our developers. They are aware of this bug and are working on it. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused valued warrior, but I thank you in advance for your kind patience, while they fix it. It can take a bit of time.

If you need assistance with anything else, please don’t hesitate to hit us up again.
I do hope you have a wonderful rest of your day.
Best regards,
GM: Evrabbahgu

And now because they made a stupid hotfixe for delves, there even less chance they will fix this

bug report for azeroth achievment?

it seemed like it was an auto text that they didnt change.

lol sounds about right

if they fix it before reset id be suprised tbh

I don’t see it being fixed at all. just gonna be out 4 keys and whatever possible items could have dropped. It seems to be some type of error causing the character to still be in the previous weeks reset and I don’t see them giving keys or anything of the sort to us. just hope next reset the character can actually get the items and not get bricked for 2 weeks in a row.

I’m more concerned about the one-off reference to the guy who’s character bugged on first reset, and wasnt fixed on second reset, so he made a new character…And now all of us. I’ve been on my druid since BFA as main. having to start over feels…rough.

If this is a one-off affecting us, I’d be ok with just a 4 key compensation. Rep/gear is w/e, let me do the content at least.

If another reset passes and it is still bugged…i guess that’s why i have alts.

(also submitted a bug report)

I’ve started a general discussion thread about this issue in case anyone wants to help give it some traction. it at least seems that blizzard is replying to customers there while our bug reports are completely ignored:

Another day of hotfixes and still no resolution to this issue nor even a response indicating that they are aware of it and what they are doing about it.

Is this where I post that I didn’t receive any restored coffer keys in any of the weekly caches my pally opened last week? I also notice that GMs stopped providing post ticket surveys for you to report your experience, so I guess Blizzard doesn’t care about improving any of their GM operations.

At least you got a “we’re aware of the issue” I got “restoring your keys would be unfair to other players” Who? the players that got the keys that I didn’t get? While it brings me no joy to see other players going through the same unfair treatment by Blizz, it does offer me some solace knowing I am not the only one encountering the issue

correct and yeah it sucks

It sure does! :frowning:

I got a gm response today saying they investigated couldn’t find any other reports of my issues. :rofl:

Morning bump. Still wondering when this clown show is going to end and Blizzard is going to fix this…

Bump, my main has the same issue and GMs are no help at all. Would just be nice to see the issue acknowledged. I also logged in immediately after reset this week.

Got the very standard response this morning that also said to try relogging and look at wowhead. Hopefully a human looks at this stuff this week.

Well, the servers were supposed to go down for maintenance about 12 minutes ago and I was hoping it was to fix this. However, they can’t even do that right as the servers are still up.

this was the response I got lol Thank you for reaching out to Blizzard, Game Master Aogsinsenk here and I will be checking your request today.

As one of a valued adventurer in Blizzard’s universe, thanks for being so patient with us! Your time and patience are highly appreciated.

We’ve seen a huge influx of players needing help, and we’re doing our best to lower the wait queue and get to everyone in a timely manner.

After checking your account, I can see that you are making progress over the isle of dorn and the ringing deeps, which is great news!

Keep in mind that the event starts every hour at the top of the hour and takes 10 minutes to complete.

For any other inquiries or concerns, don’t hesitate to contact us back, and we’ll be happy to assist as much as we can.

Best regards,
GM Aogsinsenk.