My character bugged after reset - no access to most weekly content

I noticed the Alchemy Quest didnt reset – then tried the Alchemy book – and it tells me I cant learn anymore from it.

I’m afraid to go do weekly content if I like the others in this thread wont get any Coffer Keys or rewards from it. =/ Please fix it.

1 Like

Same issue. No weekly resets, chests and faction events dont reward anything, no rep or keys. Lost out on all weekly reputation rewards, all faction quests and rewards/chests. No profession weeklies. All on my main…

1 Like

not all, but most of my weekly quests are not available and the one i can do are not giving the rewards like keys.

1 Like

it would be cool if a community manager would let us know something.

#bumpforblue

3 Likes

My priest appears to have weekly content again. Waited about an hour to log in.

Feeling for those people still/newly bugged :\

3 Likes

Same issue here now my Dk main is completely locked from the events (well atlest the 2 main ones… THeater and Awaking). and now i think my ALT is about to have same issue… the Thearter hasnt reset yet.

2 Likes

Same issue for my main, a lot of quests didn’t reset and I am not getting any Restored Coffer Keys.

2 Likes

Same issue with mine

I was bugged last week. Had logged in right at reset.

This week I waited 2 hours post reset. Logged into my alts first. Then logged into main and he seems to be fixed. Got coffer key from theaetre, got profession weeklies, etc. So idk if its random or what but it seems like not logging in immediately is definitely something that should be looked into.

Mainly posting that there is hope for people that are bugged, you aren’t necessarily bugged forever.

Pump the tickets.

same issues here.

I don’t sweat on most things but I’ve been sweating on my Leatherworking hard to the point of spending hundreds of thousands of gold and concentration doing stupid, ridiculous patron orders to ensure that I don’t miss out on any artisan’s acuity. Missing out on an entire week of progression this early with no fixing or compensation would be devastating lol.

Here’s hoping Blizz recognizes this as an issue and fixes it w/ restitution. (I’m not holding my breath though).

Yep, exactly. I am having the same issue. Very unfortunate.

I noticed that I still have a mythic 0 lockout from the mythic 0 I ran yesterday. I’m unsure if this is related, but seems likely.

upon further review I confirmed I didnt get coffer keys today and also the weekly 5 mined items from mining shows that I have 0 left for the week, that also did not reset.

welcome to the club this makes post #8 about this issue with no post reply from a blue post

ten characters required
ten characters required

Still looking for an answer.

Chiming in with the same issue

1 Like

can we get a blue to reply today maybe? im hoping we do