My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

Can we get alliance high elves if we give you the void elf beards?

It dosen’t work to take a horde exclusive race and give it to the alliance as well. Never happened before. I guess thats why Ion said no.

1 Like

I’ll always be on the side of playable Alliance High Elves. Make it happen Blizz!

2 Likes

Its not taking a horde exclusive race and giving it to the alliance because high elves were involved with alliance long before blood elves and horde were a thing.

2 Likes

Yes but that ship has sailed. Its too late and will alienate the majority horde playerbase. I guess they would rather keep the alliance hopeful and subscribed as it is clear the high elf fans will never give up.

3 Likes

That’s banal. Bliz can do better, they did do better.

2 Likes

Wait, wait, if I remember my “Why the Alliance has never ever been connected to anything bad at all” threads, the Alliance that the High Elves were allied with was the Alliance of Lordaeron, which is different from the current alliance, and in fact since they went on to become forsaken, the High Elves have always been aligned with the Horde. Chexmix!

4 Likes

Something they like to remind us of when they want the Blood Elves to defect.

Blood Elves, still loyal. Not just to the end, but after it as well.

4 Likes

While that is indeed true posting different topics than what the opening post is about is considered a form of trolling via intentional thread derailment, asking someone to post their request for playable races they want is far more polite then flagging them as a forum troll. Just a thought.

2 Likes

Its not over until the fat lady sings.

Ya know… I keep trying to wrap my head around this idea that somehow high elves are going to hurt horde, but I cant. All I can figure is that you have some big great fear that a ton of blood elf players will ditch the horde to play high elves, but its an unfounded theory. If you actually love being a blood elf and playing horde then that wont change. If you dont then chances are you werent playing horde much to begin with anyway. All of its this deep paranoia that doesnt help the case of “no high elves”.

You think its a personal attack against bloor elf fans, but its not.

2 Likes

Only it wasn’t thread derailment, unlike what you’re doing.

Personal attack? No, we just think it’s a bad idea.

4 Likes

Once again, that was to another poster and not you.

You’re welcome to go to your Discord if you don’t want an open response from other forum goers.

2 Likes

Youre welcome to not respond if I mention that youre randomly grabbing tidbits to reply to.

1 Like

Nope, it would now interfere with my blood elf fantasy and the quality of the rpg element. I have played horde when alliance was a majority and didn’t mind one bit. This is essentially an attempt at late stage theft of a race. Maybe blizz should have done something 10 yrs ago and i wouldnt mind. You guys should have lobbied right after tbc hard until you got what you wanted. I keep hearing about how happy it would make alliance. But no one mentions how upset the other faction would be. The problem is you can never see the other side of it, you just dismiss it in your head, all out of selfishness for the pixels you want now.

4 Likes

This is only valid if every last high elf still loyal to the alliance is killed or abandons them.

what would make you upset about it though? what’s your stance on velves then?

I didnt ask for velves, but at least they look very different. I also didnt ask for nightborne.

1 Like

Fueled by the power of Sunday Kirela claims the Kingdom of the WoW forums. All hail the Queen!

Everyone remember to get permission before you post.

3 Likes

nightborne are awesome. :smiley: