My argument for adding High Elves to the Alliance

I dunno if I would quite say we got the ARs we wanted, feels more like we got ARs based on requests for barbershop items like skin tones and antlers. For me feels a bit like if Blizz used our grocery list to go birthday shopping.

2 Likes

Could you imagine if they did Alliance High Elves with all new hairs and didn’t update Blood Elves? I’m already salty about Void Elves. That mustache…

2 Likes

You could try asking for better facial hair options for belves. I’m in support of that personally. Customization for all.

2 Likes

the only two things i’ve wanted out of AR i’ve gotten. i have a max level DID warlock, and a mid level maghar priest. i also just made a female nb hunter so i can have the amazing nelf bow animation without having to play alliance. all in all i’ve gotten exactly what i’ve wanted.

what exactly is it that you want if not stuff like that?

How dare someone have a different opinion than me. Clearly they’re doing it to cause a ruckus! How can anyone disagree with me!? People who want to contribute have their own threads! ECHO CHAMBERS! ECHO CHAMBERS EVERYWHERE.

You do realize when you make such a responses after the context of your replies, it comes off very suggestively. Let alone when you then proceed to blame the other person for how they have interpreted your words and tell them they’re wrong for not knowing your intent.

How dare you be sensitive to the words I stated within this context? That is your problem.
Okay but then, why did you feel the need to say it?

3 Likes

Thats all fine, if its in another thread of course.

I mean theres a lot if races that have been suggested that I dont like, but I just dont bother to visit those threads and discuss it or show my lack of support since its not up to me to tell anyone what they want to play. So far, there hasnt been a single AR introduced that I have gotten excited about. As for proposed races… I was super excited about vulpera, until it was shown that it will be a horde race and now I dont care, but I am not running around asking for them to be alliance or derailing conversation. I hope at some point alliance get vrykul thanks to what happened in legion.

I want to see alliance get high elves because its been long requested and something that has been missing for a very long time.

2 Likes

i understand. for me being in threads like this one is also why i go into the lore threads. i want to learn more about things without spending 3485793845739485 years on wowpedia or whatever it’s called.

We all except that there are problems with these requests no matter how much we want them and no matter how ‘lore’ friendly they are.

Things like them being too similar to a key alliance race or doors being a thing.

I’ve felt the same. I like Dark Irons, but wanted Wildhammer more, but the other alliance races have been really underwhelming and disappointing to me.

4 Likes

We should stop asking for races that look exactly the same or similarly to each other. it just promotes laziness in both creativity and story writing for the devs.

3 Likes

i want both. hopefully alliance ends up getting both. obv i wanted a warlock so i am glad that DID were first though.

3 Likes

I have a feeling Wildhammer will happen after they’v gone around a bit. I don’t think that they are planning to drop 2 dwarfs at once. if Alliance is getting a new gnomes race there might be something new after that, then in the next round.

2 Likes

Well, Dark Iron are the only one thats been implemented which alliance cared about before allied races were a thing. All of the others have just been kind of shoehorned in and so far the favorites seem to be ignored. Kultirans were the really big tip off for me.

So… lets give the horde some of their requests like ogres and sanlayn (third TBD), and lets give alliance wildhammer, high elves, and vrykul.

Yeah, but doors.

Don’t get me wrong, Vrykul and Ogres are great and all. There just seems to be some practice problems.

Also veto on the Alliance High Elves. They can join the Horde though.

One of these things is not like the others, one of these things doesn’t belong, can you tell which thing is not like the others by the time I finish this song…

Your proposal does not solve the major problem with high elves.

Ya know… I dont care about doors.

What major problem?

1 Like

Bust through them doors.

Racial ability…

“Door Buster”

2 Likes